Pickering and selby are wank shows walk round um in half hour. Stuff you see at the show you can order on line, and half the dogs that are at the shows have never sin any graft and they call them workers lol most they worked on is a tennis ball fly ball ;)

• Like 1

Well went to this show yesterday for first and I gotta say was great one met some new folk and was in great company have chats and laugh mine and my daughters dogs done well bought a new pair boots bit sun burnt 5 hour journey but was worth it thanks to judge's and organizers also Tracey on the pics will deffo go again :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well went to this show yesterday for first and I gotta say was great one met some new folk and was in great company have chats and laugh mine and my daughters dogs done well bought a new pair boots bit sun burnt 5 hour journey but was worth it thanks to judge's and organizers also Tracey on the pics will deffo go again :thumbs:

Am not been funny but that dog on your profile pic looks more like a pet than a worker.

Thanks for the comment but my dogs do work but you have your own opinion I guess I really don't need to justify to anyone want my dogs do :yes:

Its nothing against you but its getting like cruff. because lurchers arnt a pedigree bred alot of people out there buy them as pets take them to game fairs to show like they would a cruffs. How can a judge tell if the dog works or its just a pet. With terriers you can tell with most if they work or not same with bull xs. I went to a couple of shows a few years back and they didnt intrest me. Walked um in an hour and stuff that was on sale a could order off net so spent a bit on fuel pay in at show to see a few birds of prey flying about , mick dadd , simon whitehead parkfield ferrets , some fella with a few kennels up wanting over a grand for um lol Some tractors in middle of the field or and the other side you could have a go with the shot guns. Then the dogs that looked like pets not works that did it for me.

Jimmy1982 im glad you didnt go you sound like a right miserable cnut. Let's see your dogs if there so special. You can't call someone out from a single picture. What a joke

Edited by Blackdog92
  • Like 3

Went to the show myself , met a few folk there good craic , show lay out its self i thought was poor. Lots of dogs there, some out and out workers and some that have never seen work nor ever will but to be honest thats par for the course these days. But tbh jimmy ya cannot judge a dog to be a worker or a pet because its laid down for a pic with its owner. just saying like :thumbs:

• Like 3

Well blackdog ya jack arse ya dont come on here calling me a c**t because im no c**t. Im not into going to these shows full of numpty like your self. And all this about dogs showing in summer and working in the winter months is a load of shit. Thats why theres half a dozen people looked at this thread lol your a fool real dog men dont show there dogs haha. Earth dog running dog is why I looked for dates on the game fair post. Because Ive been told lads pair up and have a digging comp and its true dogging lads that turn up. Pup at top I bred sold for 4 grand killing in winter time at nine months old Middle pic my old bitch sold back to c.n for good money cant say how much. And botton pic five month old pup double foxy charlie bred and a pup out of bella x oscar which is a.s dog but cant get pics up so my kennels dont hold shit.

post-93870-0-26103900-1400441006.png

post-93870-0-30834000-1400441031.jpg

post-93870-0-60305200-1400441157_thumb.jpg