Got My First Shot Of A Pigeon

Took a shot at a pigeon last night i used a marble looking stone nice and round and abit of weight to it i spotted the pigeon sat up in a tree thought yeah I'm having this one aimed my shot took it,hit it feathers went flying dropped to the floor went over for it as i got closer it feking flew off wtf so went on my way 10/15 minutes later seen another same sort of stone same thing happened dropped it then flew off I'm gutted ill get it one day

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your gonna but in with your 2pence worth.... Get it right FFS.   Council estate lamp posts.....   lol.   Let's see your videos?

Most are Y shaped, I believe what you have is in fact a hair dryer...........

So what if he used a stone? Is it really the straw that breaks the camels back? Are they gonna ban shooting/ferreting/trapping/running dogs just because someone used an incorrect piece of equipment? C

Took a shot at a pigeon last night i used a marble looking stone nice and round and abit of weight to it i spotted the pigeon sat up in a tree thought yeah I'm having this one aimed my shot took it,hit it feathers went flying dropped to the floor went over for it as i got closer it feking flew off wtf so went on my way 10/15 minutes later seen another same sort of stone same thing happened dropped it then flew off I'm gutted ill get it one day

If I was you I would leave shooting at live targets till your accuracy improves.

TC

totally illegal by the sounds of it,

All birds are protected, but, under the general licence some birds can be shot, if they are causing a health hazard or damage to crops. There are exceptions as with game birds and wildfowl in season.

TC

what isn't illegal these days ill have to try and stay with in the laws

Not at all illegal.

• Like 1

Not at all illegal.
cheers Charlie caller didn't know what to go by