Taxidermist - Available For Commission - Will Buy Quarry.

Posting on behalf of a close friend who is a top London based taxidermist and fine artist.

She's been making a name for herself in the art world and has already been compared to the likes of Damien Hurst and Tracey Emin.

Firstly if anyone has any taxidermy requests please get in touch and I will pass your details onto her and give you examples of her work.

Secondly, if anyone has any quarry of their own that usually goes to waste, please get in touch. Depending on what you have and it's condition, she may offer to buy from you.

Below is a picture of one of her pieces, a Roe Deer mount and Butterfly.

Thanks for reading.

post-66263-0-41489900-1399973233_thumb.png

Posting on behalf of a close friend who is a top London based taxidermist and fine artist.

She's been making a name for herself in the art world and has already been compared to the likes of Damien Hurst and Tracey Emin.

Firstly if anyone has any taxidermy requests please get in touch and I will pass your details onto her and give you examples of her work.

Secondly, if anyone has any quarry of their own that usually goes to waste, please get in touch. Depending on what you have and it's condition, she may offer to buy from you.

Below is a picture of one of her pieces, a Roe Deer mount and Butterfly.

Thanks for reading.

hurst and emin are rubbish too, thats just a stuffed head,basic and not to well done, good taxidermist, s are light years ahead of this

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, but I thought this forum might have more of a supportive vibe.
If you aren't into it thats absolutely fine, I have no problem with that. But I feel obliged to point out that I just chose a random example of work, and also that this taxidermist is an artist, so the deer head being on a plaque might be "dated", but it's deliberate regarding this particular piece.

But this isn't the place for a debate on what makes good art.
All the best.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, but I thought this forum might have more of a supportive vibe.

If you aren't into it thats absolutely fine, I have no problem with that. But I feel obliged to point out that I just chose a random example of work, and also that this taxidermist is an artist, so the deer head being on a plaque might be "dated", but it's deliberate regarding this particular piece.

All the best.

been around taxidermist and collect it for years, if you think that is a good mount then crack on as the saying goes ": a fool and his money are easily parted"

a good taxidermist is an artist of the highest level but the art is to make the mount as real life as possible and that one is just a stuffed head the likes of which anyone could achieve with a cornflake box and a roll of stick backed plastic,

All the best.

if you cant take feedback dont ask for opinions on a forum,its crap, with a capital c , as for art , we got stuck with the angel of the north an expensive pile of scrap, crap crap crap