Got a 2 1/2 year old Black and Tan dog if any one is interested. Bred by myself for own use, seen a few but am not over impressed and if I'm honest not got faith in the dog and I've fell out with it.was going to try him again next season but decided to let it go.if anyone wants to try him then pm me for more details. Will put some pics up tomorrow not goin out taking pics in this rain ha.

• Like 1

Don't jus give it to anybody cos you fell out way it mate, some fates really are worse than being pts...

like he said...ask some of the better digging boys on hear if they know a good lad who wants to take it on of the peddalers will have him away and away and away!

• Like 1

Got a 2 1/2 year old Black and Tan dog if any one is interested. Bred by myself for own use, seen a few but am not over impressed and if I'm honest not got faith in the dog and I've fell out with it.was going to try him again next season but decided to let it go.if anyone wants to try him then pm me for more details. Will put some pics up tomorrow not goin out taking pics in this rain ha.

Your not impressed and got no faith In the dog your words you should have a idea if he got it or not do the right thing don't put him on the merry go round jmo

• Like 1

Just a suggestion but get it castrated before you let it go at least that way it can't be bred off.

You could charge a small fee to cover the cost of the operation.

If it was mine I would pts but it's not so it has nothing to do with me.

Good luck in what ever you decide.

• Like 5

just a suggestion but why not put it in the bushing section as by 2 1/2 its doubtful its going to amount to much but might be wrong .Anything going to ground has got to be a bonus in their world lol

yeah cause bushing is that easy any dog can do it............ :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Gave a young Russell away on here a few years back with the instruction not to pass on and bring back,with in 2 months no reply to phone callsl and pms,when I finally got in touch he said it had gone to his mates in Wales and was doing well load of b@ll@cks,never again