Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Jelousey don't think so bred a dog just like that few years back choc pats are two a penny, give me a ugly mungrels than a show pony

Who cares what you bred a few years back, look at what your writing fella, your saying your dogs an ugly mongrel and mine looks great, now I've got kids at home so I don't want to waste my time bitching with kids on here about nothing, all the best fella.

Run along now with your show pony, show me where I said I got a ugly mungrel? I said give me a ugly mungrel! There you go chatting shit again alb bye

What you gonna come out with next "my dad's bigger than your dad". Grow up.

• Like 2

I apologise to all who have contributed to make a good thread and if a moderator could delete my attempt trying to reason with a fella who hates my "show pony" and can't help comment, I would appreciate it. Regards Bryan.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the way some people can judge a dogs working ability by a photo, very talented.

Back to the topic, here's a pic of mine. Not the best pic but got bored trawling through to find one.

post-10910-0-51008200-1404554069.jpg

• Like 7

Hers my lad very vocal on scent he dose me proud

That my friend is a much over looked fact of importants,I love a busher with plenty of noise ,it can drive a bunny out of very heavy cover ,one that nomally wouldnt break out .Im also glad to tsee this Topic back on track ,getting a dog out hunting day after day is just as important as breeding ,over half my bushing dogs came from town ,unwanted by their owners .Most have been out on hunts over the last number of years where 1,000s of rabbits have been taken that sees them become very good at their job ,remember a dog doesnt know its good looking or a "show pony " nor do the care .

• Like 6

Hers my lad very vocal on scent he dose me proud

That my friend is a much over looked fact of importants,I love a busher with plenty of noise ,it can drive a bunny out of very heavy cover ,one that nomally wouldnt break out .Im also glad to tsee this Topic back on track ,getting a dog out hunting day after day is just as important as breeding ,over half my bushing dogs came from town ,unwanted by their owners .Most have been out on hunts over the last number of years where 1,000s of rabbits have been taken that sees them become very good at their job ,remember a dog doesnt know its good looking or a "show pony " nor do the care .
he's far from a show pony he gets worked daily. This dog got gifted to me about a year ago it had never worked before so a lot of hard works bin put in to him lookerley it paid of now he's a joy to watch out in the field.