Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

Hi Lee,

I've dug plenty with the dogs but also enjoy a bit of bushing as well.

The collars are never off the dogs when I take them out as you just don't know what can happen when you let them off the lead and they pick up a line.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it works well for me

I wasn't being a twat mate just inerested I did know a guy who used plummers to Bush fox in summer they wouldn't look at a rabbit don't know how he done it thought you might be able to enlighten me but if not ok

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Good thread lads,my borders will bush,But because dug to them they fly in and I have some deep places here, bless them their only doing what they were taught and a grand job too,I can expect nothing less,but then if they drop on, and Injurys happen , they could laid up for month.

Caught a couple again yesterday - here's one of them. Lurcher being a right pain trying to rob her of it....

Hi krawden great vid fella. your young dog is coming on a treat. Tell me when she catches in cover does she peg them in their seats or does chase them down. My terrier has not caught many but when ever she has it has always been in their seats apart from one which she ran down, saying that the last couple of time's i have had her out she has not had her usual drive...probably due to the fact that there doesn't seem to be that much about at the moment. atb fella.