Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Lovely pup squab, as you say it won't be long before it clicks. I suppose having spaniel xs means they will fetch out anything they catch unlike the one i have she caught one in cover yesterday and just left it where she had it, i had to leave it there after many attempts at trying to get it. atb.

they dont all retrieve mate seen plenty myself that wont,just kill and leave like you say.

both my older ones do and hopefully pup will to,plenty dummy work does the trick i found :thumbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDQccMFPCYg

although likely to go tits up when all 3 are on the case,we will see lol

iv only ever seen gun dog spaniels work on the line as apposed to rough shooting so couldnt comment although many have told me you can get dizzy watching a full spaniel working cover lol,as for the odd yip mine scream like banshees when on the arse of something and not afraid of getting stuck in with the teeth if needed,not forgetting they got fantastic coats on them.

as for where to go next, the pups we got on now are 5/8 spaniel 3/8 terrier,my choc dog to a spaniel/lakey cheers

• Like 3

Squirel, squab what's the difference work wise apart from the odd yip maybe to your dogs and a pure spaniel. Where will you go next with these 3/4 Breds back to a spaniel?

my self i am going beagle x spaniel to my bitch next year same father both sides but as any breeding take a chance

Squirel, squab what's the difference work wise apart from the odd yip maybe to your dogs and a pure spaniel. Where will you go next with these 3/4 Breds back to a spaniel?

my self i am going beagle x spaniel to my bitch next year same father both sides but as any breeding take a chance

Sounds like a good idea to me.

• Like 1

I'm out nearly every day bushing rabbits with the pack so thought let's try and get on a fox today so was up early & headed to a old disused quarry local by me which as been a good place over the years for old Charlie & it didn't disappoint pack hit 1 up straight away,they hunted him hard & took him right away round the quarry into a big rock pile I was real pleased with them so got them from there & off again to see if we could get on again & with in minutes they was on to a hare which they took him across the top of quarry he lost um for a bit but they lifted him again they took him across the mountain side then he & I thought he was safe but he squatted 1 to many times then & the pack had him in which was more than deserved but I wish he had got away but pack are real fit & are on song & pups got 1st taste of hare atb cbx post-14922-0-78318900-1474385327_thumb.jpgpost-14922-0-46867500-1474385474_thumb.jpgpost-14922-0-58873600-1474385641_thumb.jpgpost-14922-0-81581700-1474385666_thumb.jpg

• Like 12