dan john

Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

7 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

IMG-20190214-WA0010.jpg.8ff786a437760ca56b3298d9079b406b.jpgmy beaglexcocker bitch that was kindly gifted to me by Foxpack atb cbx

Looks a cracker

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

IMG-20190214-WA0010.jpg.8ff786a437760ca56b3298d9079b406b.jpgmy beaglexcocker bitch that was kindly gifted to me by Foxpack atb cbx

She's looking well mate ,looks bigger on pictured ,only thing big on her is her feet haa

10 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

Nice looking dog,looks strong and robust.

• Like 1

They work well together.That Black and Tan Bitch from you has very high prey drive.She is very vocal on scent and gets the others worked up.They are quite even in tight cover but her and the black dog are a lot faster in more sparse cover.They give me some fun and that’s all that matters to me mate👍

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kevj said:

They work well together.That Black and Tan Bitch from you has very high prey drive.She is very vocal on scent and gets the others worked up.They are quite even in tight cover but her and the black dog are a lot faster in more sparse cover.They give me some fun and that’s all that matters to me mate👍

Great stuff mate ,

18 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

She's looking well mate ,looks bigger on pictured ,only thing big on her is her feet haa

Yes i know mate 😂