Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s not mine it’s a mates. It came down hunting for a couple of days, it’s a young bitch not sure how old but under a year. The terriers are seasoned pros so it wasn’t really a fair comparison. But it picked up pretty quick, it travels through cover like a snake and gets wherever it wants, it had a good nose and could follow a line and spoke on hot scent. It was also very biddable and easy going. And it was just about the cutest dog you could ask to have about. I don’t think I would convert from terriers, I really don’t think you can beat a good one, but I can see the attraction and wouldn’t mind having one about the place I can see how it would fit into the pack. 

Did it keep up with terriers okay? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s not mine it’s a mates. It came down hunting for a couple of days, it’s a young bitch not sure how old but under a year. The terriers are seasoned pros so it wasn’t really a fair comparison. But it picked up pretty quick, it travels through cover like a snake and gets wherever it wants, it had a good nose and could follow a line and spoke on hot scent. It was also very biddable and easy going. And it was just about the cutest dog you could ask to have about. I don’t think I would convert from terriers, I really don’t think you can beat a good one, but I can see the attraction and wouldn’t mind having one about the place I can see how it would fit into the pack. 

Thanks SheepChaser,

Always interesting to get others opinions.

• 3 weeks later...

my to little rascals.....Grainger (jack) 6 years old...... Oscar (springer) around 5 months old in this pic. Don't know much about him, was my nieces dog until she decided she didn't have the time for him, took him on from her just before xmas, now 8 months old and settled in nicely.

4FD33C8A-8739-4F00-A5CE-6DE3C4136C9E.jpeg

• Like 5