Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Thank you mate. 

Two more yesterday morning. 

EC3757C7-BC23-4B0B-A992-F6ECD487BF9A.jpeg

Going well mate. Got the run of more ground yesterday so need to get a few people in with some bushers my terriers ain’t really up to it ??‍♂️ But my lurcher is hunting up well. 

23 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Going well mate. Got the run of more ground yesterday so need to get a few people in with some bushers my terriers ain’t really up to it ??‍♂️ But my lurcher is hunting up well. 

I’m always up for a walk out mate. Not got a seasoned runner about the place at the moment so it’s all falling to the bushers to get the job done. Me and a couple of lads have a tidy little mixed pack that hunt well together. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, goldfinch2007 said:

Your getting plenty ?

It’s mainly all down to the little red bitch mate, she’s on a flyer for finding them. She bolted one yesterday from a rangey place that made good it’s escape, tracked one in cover and I had to dig her with my hands on a third in an unintended dig that she’d run in. She’s about nine. The tan and white is her daughter and I’ve a granddaughter here as well. Along with the little x bred busher they make a handy team and the old girl is a good teacher. She has a ridiculously big heart for a tiny dog. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s mainly all down to the little red bitch mate, she’s on a flyer for finding them. She bolted one yesterday from a rangey place that made good it’s escape, tracked one in cover and I had to dig her with my hands on a third in an unintended dig that she’d run in. She’s about nine. The tan and white is her daughter and I’ve a granddaughter here as well. Along with the little x bred busher they make a handy team and the old girl is a good teacher. She has a ridiculously big heart for a tiny dog. 

Perfect little team 

have a good season 

• Thanks 1