Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

10 hours ago, Wheaten_al said:

Generation bred beagle spaniel 3 week old.

DDB409F1-7592-4BE0-A503-C2747573A478.png

Looks a healthy wee pup . 

Would be good to have a few bred like that for knocking stuff out to the lurcher but alas not having the time to get out with them is my problem 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Davydunny said:

Lovely pup .I'm gonna get  either a spaniel terrier Cross or a sprockrr for ruff shooting n bit of ferreting 

She's a wee sprocker (3/4 Springer 1/4 cocker) 

13 hours ago, Chid said:

Looks a healthy wee pup . 

Would be good to have a few bred like that for knocking stuff out to the lurcher but alas not having the time to get out with them is my problem 

Cheers pal. Keeping 3 back myself and the rest going to mates and maybe two to Ireland. 

I love seeing all these pics of bushing dogs. Load of character. I used to have great fun back in the day. The jr in this pic was my best ever ferreting dog. In this neck of the woods we have loads of cover and you get easy holes around the edge that never hold any thing. But the amount of times he would thrash the cover and the old bunny would go to ground in them nice easy holes. He put a lot away and once he go on the line that was pretty much game over. He never went to ground on rabbits but was just as happy 8 feet down duking it out with other stuff

max-moses.jpg.7cf21712a1b1499c56151f3976635128.jpg

Great to see people still hard it and its great sport 

• Like 6