Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Maggie the maniac  .this little bitch will graft like hell. You cannot go for a genuine quite walk ,my and the Mrs were walking down a coast line on the beach and she was away found a fully grown cub in some white grass .was hunting for over 20 minutes  

20210714_182916.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Maggie the maniac  .this little bitch will graft like hell. You cannot go for a genuine quite walk ,my and the Mrs were walking down a coast line on the beach and she was away found a fully grown cub in some white grass .was hunting for over 20 minutes  

20210714_182916.jpg

Would you want it any other way? ?

I've really enjoyed the stamp of some of the dogs on here, some lovely crosses, this is my mad mongrel Celt he's not strictly a bushing dog in the traditional sense, but he's a good rough shooting companion. This year was meant to be his first wildfowling season, sadly Covid has limited this. He's a Labrador crossed with a New Zealand Huntaway. 

Celt Llun.jpg

Edited by Aled
  • Like 9
33 minutes ago, Aled said:

I've really enjoyed the stamp of some of the dogs on here, some lovely crosses, this is my mad mongrel he's not strictly a bushing dog in the traditional sense, but he's a good rough shooting companion. This year was meant to be his first wildfowling season, sadly Covid has limited this. He's a Labrador crossed with a New Zealand Huntaway. 

Celt Llun.jpg

If he suites what you do then don’t worry about the breeding ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, white van man said:

If he suites what you do then don’t worry about the breeding ?

Totally agree white van man, he's also a lovely people dog, he loves all the neighbours and they all know and like him, which is nice.

• Like 2

I managed to start up an old laptop today and found these pics from 12 year ago. Nothing outstanding about them but were taken over a weekend when I introduced a nephew into the finer things in life.

His mam didn't want to encourage his developing interest in dogs and guns and things like that. Not that she is anti but had seen her brother become obsessed with such things. But, he kept badgering away until he was allowed to come along.

He turned out to be a natural but his mam had nothing to worry about. He is far cleverer than his uncle and will soon be a qualified vet.

ps. the silly .22 lookalike M16 rifle  was only taken for him to have go with on targets and was not used to try and shoot any rabbits.

josh oct2010 002 - Copy_LI (2).jpg

josh oct2010 003 - Copy_LI (2).jpg

josh oct2010 004 - Copy_LI (2).jpg

P1000075 - Copy_LI.jpg

P1000081_LI.jpg

• Like 8