Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

On 22/04/2021 at 09:47, C.green said:

Good russels will knock socks of most things i reckon

100% .we have some toppers when we were kids  .rabbits didn't stand a chance with the little white devil's. Use to go for eating crabs with my uncle and he had a little bitch that would grab them when he hooked then from rocks ?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

100% .we have some toppers when we were kids  .rabbits didn't stand a chance with the little white devil's. Use to go for eating crabs with my uncle and he had a little bitch that would grab them when he hooked then from rocks ?

I remember long before i had my own terriers i used to go out with some fellas who had that very type.. small mainly white  terriers and they were awesome whatever was in the cover was in trouble if it hung about for too long. atb.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You got a bedlington now ? 

That photo reminds me of when I lived in Coniston and I had a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound. We walked into a field to the north of the lake and all but one of the herdies legged it. I presume the single one must have been hand reared as it walked straight up to us and started sucking on Jem's nose trying to get some milk.

• Haha 3