Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

4 hours ago, day and night walker said:

Nice pics SheepChaser is that out of a litter tyla bred Terrier spaniel and whippet mix i think also how are the terrorists and how many did you keep in the end atb. 

Yes mate, class little dog, massive character, awesome rat killer and loves flushing bigger stuff. I believe there may be a repeat mating on the cards. Little dogs doing well, kept the two in the end but one just went to a lad who’d had a bit of crap luck with the dogs. 

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Yes mate, class little dog, massive character, awesome rat killer and loves flushing bigger stuff. I believe there may be a repeat mating on the cards. Little dogs doing well, kept the two in the end but one just went to a lad who’d had a bit of crap luck with the dogs. 

Good on you mate ??

58 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I have to apologise im not sure I messaged you back my heads been in the shed a bit as they say. Are you still after a busher pup? 

Possibly yes, do you know of any? Pm me if you prefer ?

Cheers

Edited by jpt

Good walk this morning

two runs , missed em both.

not looking to catch anyway this time of year

both looked good strong foxes.

old girl just hasn’t the pace..... still nice to be out

shes knackered now ?

ATB ... TonyT

A5173CB5-AFB9-461C-B3DA-3C7A0BAFA86B.jpeg

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

My nephews bitch out of Brian and our white bitch ,this little bitch is flying .she will retrieve birds he shoots aswell .excellent little ratter .we go with us this winter on Charlie boy .

FB_IMG_1618774336781.jpg

Nice little bitch foxpack what is she like on rabbits and is she bred the same way as your'e two pups. atb.

On 08/04/2021 at 21:33, terryd said:

Of all the dogs on this site these bushers are the best you get some right diamonds out of all the mix and matches. Some belters in this thread. Not done any bushing for years but I remember the old jack russel pushing through the cover giving the odd yap when he got close. Was exciting stuff

Good russels will knock socks of most things i reckon

• Like 3
On 18/04/2021 at 20:34, Foxpack 2 said:

My nephews bitch out of Brian and our white bitch ,this little bitch is flying .she will retrieve birds he shoots aswell .excellent little ratter .we go with us this winter on Charlie boy .

FB_IMG_1618774336781.jpg

What a belter love her