Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Gilbey said:

HP was on a program about country life magazine, he said all sorts of people from all over were offering him silly money for his pups after they were in/on the mag??? Words to that effect anyway

thats problably where my mrs saw them ...she phone another boy in wales sealyham russels 1000 pound she asked were they out of workers the guy said to her he works the russel but the sealyhams to valuable to work 

On 30/11/2019 at 22:38, Elchapo said:

That the 3/4 spaniel 1/4 Terrier ? Not seen it in a good while , do you find that the 3/4 spaniel is the right mix ? 

ive found this bitch perfect for bushing her father was a good dog in his own right mother was very good at everything for rabbiting so i like 3/4 spaniel x terrier the hole litter come good 

3 hours ago, squirell1 said:

ive found this bitch perfect for bushing her father was a good dog in his own right mother was very good at everything for rabbiting so i like 3/4 spaniel x terrier the hole litter come good 

Would you consider her good enough to breed from and if so what would you put over her 

On 06/12/2019 at 23:45, Gilbey said:

HP was on a program about country life magazine, he said all sorts of people from all over were offering him silly money for his pups after they were in/on the mag??? Words to that effect anyway

That the fella in devon who runs the sillyham pack,had them up threshing with us once and what a pile of shite they are.the only dogs with them that caught a rat were the ruseel x sillyham's and they needed holding and chucking at the fleeing rats.There were around a dozen dogs with him that day and my old plummer bitch caught most of the 100 odd rats we had that day...Utter trash and i deleted all the pics of them i took that day as they weren't worth memory space....

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Yeah that's the fella.

The footage I've seen was a disappointment. Slow mo, just going through the motions, and making heavy weather of it

We always had a small chicken wire fence going around the back of the stack as we threshed it to stop the rats slipping away but we had to put a pipe down to give some rats some temporary shelter as  they were taking so long to catch them the rats were getting over the top of the fence,once the things killed a rat we tipped another one out the pipe for them to mess with.We collected up all the dead rats and they were even trying to count the pinkies and babies we found in a few nests at the bottom of the stack to bolster the tally,we had 99 or 101 i cannot remember now but i'd say their tally was 150 odd..pieces of shite of the highest order..:laugh:..