Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Some great looking dogs on here. Does anyone work or own a cocker x beddy. I imagine they would like a bit a cockerpoo but with a stronger body and a better work manner. I’ve got a cockerpoo which I take out and she’s pretty handy. She is bred from a working cocker, but the sire is just a show poodle. She’s a great pet as she dosnt malt and she is very obedient. Walks without a lead, retrieves etc. 

On 21/10/2019 at 22:00, C.green said:

Id have another one in a second but id like 3/4 patt 1/4 cocker for what i do. Steadiness off a terrier but hopefully keep the obediance n bit of retrieve of the cocker

Same here mate. I have a Cocker/terrier. If I decide to put him to stud it will be to a bushing terrier. He’s a decent enough dog and he suits me. A few off here have seen him work. 

B64F727A-A802-44EB-B0C3-A50F6B2112C4.jpeg

323F9786-FB8F-44F0-B4A9-ED19B35ED52B.jpeg

35204B1A-9DFA-41EF-AC4B-BA16B9490985.jpeg

C464AB4C-AC18-44AD-9085-7EC9518977AB.jpeg

Edited by white van man
  • Like 11