Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

They work well together.That Black and Tan Bitch from you has very high prey drive.She is very vocal on scent and gets the others worked up.They are quite even in tight cover but her and the black dog are a lot faster in more sparse cover.They give me some fun and that’s all that matters to me mate?

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Kevj said:

They work well together.That Black and Tan Bitch from you has very high prey drive.She is very vocal on scent and gets the others worked up.They are quite even in tight cover but her and the black dog are a lot faster in more sparse cover.They give me some fun and that’s all that matters to me mate?

Great stuff mate ,

• 2 weeks later...

Great end 2 the season 2 dogs accounted for flushed to guns the hounds had there reward 3 cubs marked in the terrier worked in awful condition no vixen located but a  happy keeper and a happy famer dogs did me proud as always

FB_IMG_1552251666973.jpg

FB_IMG_1552247253420.jpg

IMG_20190310_202658_774.jpg

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Ruski said:

Great end 2 the season 2 dogs accounted for flushed to guns the hounds had there reward 3 cubs marked in the terrier worked in awful condition no vixen located but a  happy keeper and a happy famer dogs did me proud as always

FB_IMG_1552251666973.jpg

FB_IMG_1552247253420.jpg

IMG_20190310_202658_774.jpg

Always like the look of your pack mate & how many bushers you got mate?? atb cbx 

9 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

Always like the look of your pack mate & how many bushers you got mate?? atb

Cheers pal ? just the 4 at the moment but I'm planning to breed some more that will take me to 10