Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 18:02, FKOF said:

if the fox is in the right place at the right time I suppose you will get the odd one I suppose. But i carn't see them findng them in a descent Size spot

Are you talking about Foxes to ground?  Because above ground a Spaniel will find and flush anywhere and the original question from Mud was "anyone use Springers to flush Fox to the gun" or am I wrong? I often am.

• Like 1

Lee I must be doing things wrong anyone want to buy some beagle xs think I'm going to get a kennel full of spaniels instead they sound amazing.

Ps I'm out some lads crave the attention in the bushing game wanting fame ! Im happy sitting in the background having a laugh the comedys great on here! I've said enough on two topics for another year alb fkof

Edited by FKOF

If that's aimed at me please say so ,I hunt every weekend up n down the country ,I have thousands of acres to hunt ,shoot foxes ,I have full run of estates to control vermin on.I share our days out on here .lot of people like reading our days out.there only seems to be you that holds some hate campaign.I know lads up n down the country ,most have pups out of Brian.all are over the moon with them ,unless you know different ,I take Busher's at at night after work with lamp to keep them fit as its dark,again I don't give 2 fuks what you think,and I've told u before ,come see dogs work and judge for yourself ,or you can go out with lads with pups out of Brian that's near you ? I have a 14 year old lad who lives and breaths dogs ,doesn't get into bother ,doesn't spent his life on a PlayStation ,and to be honest properly knows more about lurchers than you .every time someone mentions your name you have upset someone ,or your on Facebook with false names ,so really no one gives a fuk if your coming on here for a laugh at other peoples posts ,I've been hunting for 30 years and seem to get on alright with what I do ???

P.s I await your sarcastic bullshit remarks ,laughing faces blah,blah ,blah

Edited by Foxpack 2
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

You on drugs you moron, brag brag brag who gives a fuk what you got. Who mentioned you? I put more away than you and hunt very good permission every week never going over same spots but I don't want no fame like you. I to have a young lad who has seen a lot more than most and also don't play plays tat ions and what? Alb best to you soon as I put a post on here you start crying, just get the lamp out crack on and take your bushers lamping no one gives a fuk !!!! Preacher

Edited by FKOF
10 minutes ago, FKOF said:

You on drugs you moron, brag brag brag who gives a fuk what you got. Who mentioned you? I put more away than you and hunt very good permission every week never going over same spots but I don't want no fame like you. I to have a young lad who has seen a lot more than most and also don't play plays tat ions and what? Alb best to you soon as I put a post on here you start crying, just get the lamp out crack on and take your bushers lamping no one gives a fuk !!!! Preacher

Haaa some guy you like ,don't brag then state you put more away than me lol and go over same ground ,who told you that ? We have a full diary from September to end of February, you need to get a grip ,told you before come see us instead of little sly comments ,your an internet troll who loves causing shit ,you started on the guy with the collars on internet giving it the big en .you are a full on cabbage 

15 minutes ago, FKOF said:

The whole point to this forum is to show others your dogs and what you get upto with them,if you don’t like that part of the forum it’s pointless you coming on.me personally I am pleased fox pack 2 is a regular poster,he puts great picks and is always modest,I say keep up the good work foxpack 2 and ignore this silly twat.

• Like 9
24 minutes ago, FKOF said:

If you put that much away n have that much perm why you go pourin diesel on earths when you find out lads have been diggin it? Your a sour old puss aren’t ya ?.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Str said:

The whole point to this forum is to show others your dogs and what you get upto with them,if you don’t like that part of the forum it’s pointless you coming on.me personally I am pleased fox pack 2 is a regular poster,he puts great picks and is always modest,I say keep up the good work foxpack 2 and ignore this silly twat.

Here we have another easily impressed member what I was talking about lamppack