Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2017 at 15:24, All-terrain said:

Can't say,the owner is on here,haha he either get a bigger head if positive,or, never speak to me again if negative, haha  atb At 

The Teckel is mine.She is only young but coming on well.She will go through any cover.That was her first day out on fox and she went well.AT isn't a fan of them so not worth asking him for his opinion

• Like 1
2 hours ago, day and night walker said:

Love your terrier jcm, he looks a hardy little thing. I keep saying i am gonna get another busher and if i ever get round too it i'd love too get something similar too yours, he looks a right nice type. atb.

Thanks man, hes a decent dog to have around.

I had him out yesterday and you could see in the way he was working that the change in weather/tempeature is definitely helping with regards to scent etc. 

Turned out to be a good little mooch with plenty getting knocked out for the little lurcher