Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Looking good bryan, how are the runners fella hope they are all fit and well and how did the pup turn out good i hope. Was out for a mooch earlier only an hour or so as my terrier has come into season and so iv'e been told they are not supposed to over do it. She wasn't her usual self today she seemed to be a lot more laid back than usual mind you she did catch one so can't grumble. I think i'll leave

it now till her season is over, it's a shame as it's a lovely time to be out and about with the dogs.. atb daywalker.

Edited by day and night walker

Looking good bryan, how are the runners fella hope they are all fit and well and how did the pup turn out good i hope. Was out for a mooch earlier only an hour or so as my terrier has come into season and so iv'e been told they are not supposed to over do it. She wasn't her usual self today she seemed to be a lot more laid back than usual mind you she did catch one so can't grumble. I think i'll leave

it now till her season is over, it's a shame as it's a lovely time to be out and about with the dogs.. atb daywalker.

Yes thanks the pup has come good, after her birth I was told by a vet to have the left rear leg amputated as no tendons or bones had formed properly, got a second opinion at 10 months old and told as she is in no pain let it ride and see how she goes, and walking she is abit clumsy looking as she hops on it but when she runs you wouldn't know there was a problem, she is catching on with the bushing and has caught a few so I'm happy, she give me 100% every time I take her out.

Pics is from her first lure coursing trial and has now competed in competition, she's not going to set any records or win anything but she's running, cheers Bryan

IMG_0337.jpg

• Like 3

anybody got much experience with springer/paterdale? as could be doing a mating in the future. from what ive seen dont think you cant beat terriers for bushing but there is so many bits you cant do because of them going to ground. trying to keep away from the beagle/hound side of things. cheers for any info