Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

post-9962-0-16188500-1426504389_thumb.jpg

A bit larger than your average bushing dog, but she puts plenty of stuff up for me. She can get most places, crawling on her belly if need be.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get the hair to grow back on her nose, as she is looking a bit moth eaten...

post-9962-0-46815500-1426504394_thumb.jpg

Unlacedgeck whats her breeding? Atb

Straight Lab, but no papers. I got her for £100 from a sniffer dog kennels in Lincoln. Apparently she doesn't like working on buildings so she was no goood to them. At 12 months old I was her 4th owner. I suspect a working bred dog which was too active for pet owners...

Had her 3 years now. She is a real friendly dog and a lot of fun to have around. Planning on taking her to France to try on the boar soon.

Nice dog tho mate

Cheers.

She has a 3 inch scar across the back of her head where she skinned it on bardwire. Between that and her motheaten nose the is not as pretty as she used to be...

Been toying with the idea of putting a hard digging Patterdale over her.

• Like 1