Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

Took the dog out earlier today for a couple of hours she managed to catch one but it looked as though it was in early stages of mixi.... the eyes were just about shut but not swollen or weeping its a shame coz their isn't that many in this particular spot and it is bound to affect others... Just a quick question does anyone find when their out bushing that the dogs seem to step up a gear when dusk starts to fall i know my one does.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

my dog has a great jacket ,,and needs it in sum spots ,i have had and seen bull terrier coated dogs struggle with tight low gorse,this little dog just gets his coat brushed out for him,,lol

SAM_0015_zps4d3u3dcj.jpg

SAM_0038_zpsadtuwara.jpg

How is this dog bred mate I know you have said before, 3/4 Russell beagle? Real nice dog right up my street

Took the dog out earlier today for a couple of hours she managed to catch one but it looked as though it was in early stages of mixi.... the eyes were just about shut but not swollen or weeping its a shame coz their isn't that many in this particular spot and it is bound to affect others... Just a quick question does anyone find when their out bushing that the dogs seem to step up a gear when dusk starts to fall i know my one does.

I actually left some rabbits over the summer for a bit of sport in the winter and mixie has wiped the lot out :censored:

I wonder if it's because the air is cooling down and carries any scent that's about, abit better.

• Like 1

I actually left some rabbits over the summer for a bit of sport in the winter and mixie has wiped the lot out :censored:

Shame that, it also broke out same time last year at another spot i used to take the other dog too and if you go for a stroll there now your'e lucky if you see a single rabbit. Edited by day and night walker
  • Like 1

Shame that, it also broke out same time last year at another spot i used to take the other dog too and if you go for a stroll there now your'e lucky if you see a single rabbit.

I took the ferret down and had a look, the dogs picked up a mixie whilst I was netting up. 1 rabbit is all that bolted!

• Like 1