Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Only dog I have, really game 18tts and gets stuck in but lacking in recall, spent hrs + hrs over the past few weeks away from usual spot on recall and no problem back there today and back to square1, New to this though

My dog is exactly the same, over the park ect she will come back when called but out bushing she can be infuriating. I have too make sure that i have her on the lead before dusk sets in because everything is on the move at that time and that is when she will be really switched on flying through nearly every piece of cover and i can only tell where she is by her yapping, trying too run around woods and cover in the near dark is not a sensible thing to do if you know what i mean. atb daywalker.

Edited by day and night walker