Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

It is a long story but a responded to a 'Plummer terrier' advert on preloved. I think there is Plummer in there but she isn't a Plummer terrier.

lurchers looking nice tozer,was the plummer newport/pontypool way?

Cheers, so far she is what I was hoping for, lovely calm dog, you can't raise your voice to her.

I picked up the terrier from Cambridge way, I believe the dam had come from Wales. The terrier is doing well, she has her faults, but I like having her about and she is only young.

what faults would you say

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

It is a long story but a responded to a 'Plummer terrier' advert on preloved. I think there is Plummer in there but she isn't a Plummer terrier.

lurchers looking nice tozer,was the plummer newport/pontypool way?

Cheers, so far she is what I was hoping for, lovely calm dog, you can't raise your voice to her.

I picked up the terrier from Cambridge way, I believe the dam had come from Wales. The terrier is doing well, she has her faults, but I like having her about and she is only young.

what faults would you say

As I said she is only young she could be anothervyear before she settles into it.

But doesn't naturally enter cover. She does when something is there. She'll hang about outside like a lurcher. Then dash in when the other dogs speak.

Also her coat is a bit thin. Picked up somecscratches, big thorns and cut the tips of herears.

The problem is I am comparing herto her litter sister who just wants to work, will crawl/turn on her side to get through to something!

i put a pic of my plummer a while back. and said i may get something to run on behind her. well this is him. cut from the same cloth workwise and very promising pup

attachicon.gifchristmas dogs 1014_0022.JPG

attachicon.gifchristmas dogs 1014_0018.JPG

attachicon.gifchristmas dogs 1014_0031.JPG

happy holidays folks.

nice pups, best of luck with them

the big crossbred lad is six months the little plummer is six years. lol

i put a pic of my plummer a while back. and said i may get something to run on behind her. well this is him. cut from the same cloth workwise and very promising pup

attachicon.gifchristmas dogs 1014_0022.JPG

attachicon.gifchristmas dogs 1014_0018.JPG

attachicon.gifchristmas dogs 1014_0031.JPG

happy holidays folks.

nice pups, best of luck with them

the big crossbred lad is six months the little plummer is six years. lol

I will have to clean the laptop screen and go back to spec savers. Me glasses arent working properly. :yes:

• Like 1

He's a lovely looking dog, being tall does he struggle in some of the tighter cover the reason i ask is my last dog being about the same size as yours used too find it hard in some cover but saying that she did catch a few bunnies in the short time i had her. atb daywalker.

Being broad shouldered makes him more noisy as he pushes through tight spots, the Mrs sits and picks the thorn spikes out of him in the evening. Thanks for your comment on him, as he's not everyone's cup of tea.

Mate I think that's a cracking looking dog,if you were to put him to a female who looked like him or close I'd 100% have a pup off you!

• Like 1

He's a lovely looking dog, being tall does he struggle in some of the tighter cover the reason i ask is my last dog being about the same size as yours used too find it hard in some cover but saying that she did catch a few bunnies in the short time i had her. atb daywalker.

Being broad shouldered makes him more noisy as he pushes through tight spots, the Mrs sits and picks the thorn spikes out of him in the evening. Thanks for your comment on him, as he's not everyone's cup of tea.

Mate I think that's a cracking looking dog,if you were to put him to a female who looked like him or close I'd 100% have a pup off you!

Some cracking bushing dogs on here I love them ;)