Fox calls ???

I've bought some good ones over the years and some that should be put in the bin without opening the packet so my question is what type do you all use ? How much £ and where from ? As I'm looking to get a new one .

Thanks in advance

Edited by poacherkev

I have always used my hand, if you pardon the expression :icon_redface: but randomly bought a Primos Squirrel Buster that when you hold your fingers over the end and shake it or squeeze the bellows sounds like mice scrapping or a rabbit distress call with some laboured kind of breathing back in. (Probably doesn't make sense trying to explain it but I know what I mean…) That has managed to get a lot of the more of the call shy foxes in which was an unexpected discovery as I haven't been able to get any Squirrels in with it yet!!!!

• Like 1

ive always liked my small round one with a hole in it!!! if you practice with it you can do loads of different calls and they cost about £2 so buy a few and if you lose one its no big deal lol

got a couple downloaded on my phone but not had any luck while trying to call foxes to take photos off this year tbh........im sure they can tell the difference between electronic noise and real noise if that makes sense........... :hmm::hmm:

that luboinfinity off here sells them £45, trust me when i tell you this, you wont have heard a louder cleaer non distorded noise in all your life, and they work a treat as well, lot of boys off here have had one to try, ask Delswal what he thinks of them for the money........................ i shit you not, they do more than what it says on the tin boys.

no mate. i'll see if i can find it in the for sale section, its called predator call, comes with a cd with 250 various calls from deer, geese ducks all f****n sorts, pop it in your computer and just drag over and drop into your callerw hat you want. it also has a remote control for about 70+ range that you could put your caller in a certain spot and stop / start / pause or change the volume from where you are sat. i'll go and have a peep see if i can find it now j.

brb

i bumped it up for you to look at j, i use my hand as well pal, but funny how your lips dry up just when you dont want them to and your gums start to bleed by the end of the shift tho eh ??? lol

cheers mun

• Like 1

OK boots, don't have to bother pal cus I'll only use me hand tbh was just being nosey

you can call deer / geese/ ducks etc in on your hand then J ?? that would be worth watching you tight scroat lol lol

i bumped it up for you to look at j, i use my hand as well pal, but funny how your lips dry up just when you dont want them to and your gums start to bleed by the end of the shift tho eh ??? lol

cheers mun

thats true!!! i can remember once, out on my own, id walked miles and seen sweet f all.......on way back to the van and get to biggest field of the night, wind in my face, mouth dry as a nuns kunt and theres a fox right in the middle of it..........could i f**k call it in........ :cray:

Edited by clipo