Jill Cant Go?

Feeding mine pigeon and rabbits you can see all the feathers and fur in there scats maybe its the ferret kibble sticking amongst the fur and feathers better going to the vet if she has something stuck and keeps pushing you could end up with a proplaspe

Feeding mine pigeon and rabbits you can see all the feathers and fur in there scats maybe its the ferret kibble sticking amongst the fur and feathers better going to the vet if she has something stuck and keeps pushing you could end up with a proplaspe

They are mostly on rabbit and kibble, equal amounts, half a rabbit fur, head and feet on and a bowl of kibble, with only the occasional bird, they have been on this since day 1 with no problems? Tried the mag, gonna go check on her in a minute. I checked her back end this morning, no prolapse, both vents look a little sore though.

How often can you dose up with the magnesium?

it should clear her out once but if not give her more in 48 hours.

Thanks, I can see her run from the kitchen window and she is`nt trying as frequently now. Fingers crossed its working. Shes still drinking though, so I`m hopeful.

You could try rubbing her tummy to see if that helps with peristalsis, the rubbing might get stuff moving in her guts.

Ive tried this too bud. I was thinking about putting her back in the court, maybe the space and exercise would do the same..

This stuff is meant to help hairballs pass though ferrets. A little extra will work as a laxative. Handy for nail clipping too.

http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Products/HB0981/beaphar-vitamin-malt-paste-for-ferrets?utm_source=google&utm_source=cpc&utm_campaign=ps_productTargets&CAWELAID=720017470000021235&gclid=CN2G6-Tzob4CFbMftAodgggAzA

Edited by GreyRake