Hibs, Hearts And Rangers

With the likelihood hibs will get relegated, Hibs, Hearts and rangers will be battling it out for 2 promotional spots in the first division next season, who will miss out :hmm: Hearts find themselves there because of the 25 point penalty they recieved so you'd imagine they'll bounce back. Hibs, appointed terry butcher as manager, he hasn't had time to save them but proved at ICT he's a good manager. He'll be hurting if he gets relegated so Hibs will put up a good fight. rangers want Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd back but with there financial situation and the fans not renewing season tickets, can they afford them? Is it just a smoke screen to get the fans buying tickets? Either way the clubs on its arse and out of the 3 of them, they look in the worse position. Should be interesting :)

With the likelihood hibs will get relegated, Hibs, Hearts and rangers will be battling it out for 2 promotional spots in the first division next season, who will miss out :hmm: Hearts find themselves there because of the 25 point penalty they recieved so you'd imagine they'll bounce back. Hibs, appointed terry butcher as manager, he hasn't had time to save them but proved at ICT he's a good manager. He'll be hurting if he gets relegated so Hibs will put up a good fight. rangers want Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd back but with there financial situation and the fans not renewing season tickets, can they afford them? Is it just a smoke screen to get the fans buying tickets? Either way the clubs on its arse and out of the 3 of them, they look in the worse position. Should be interesting :)

Thought it was a 15 point penalty Hearts recieved. :hmm:

Looks like it's going to be a crackin' league next year, no guarrantees who's going to be going up.

Good season ahead for us, always said this would be the hard one to get out of! Looking forward to a season of competitive football ?

I know mate, so am I. The quicker you lot get back to speed the better. I won't go as far as to say I'll be cheering you on :laugh: but I hope we get the OF games back sooner rather than later.

Thought it was a 15 point penalty Hearts recieved. :hmm:

Looks like it's going to be a crackin' league next year, no guarrantees who's going to be going up.

I canny mind mate, I don't pay too much attention to the diddy teams :laugh:

Rangers better hope they don't get any more deduction of points. Better get the season ticket thing sorted out first before you start thinking about winning leagues

Rangers better hope they don't get any more deduction of points. Better get the season ticket thing sorted out first before you start thinking about winning leagues

IMO I think Rangers is ready for another drop. So much is going wrong at the minute just one thing after another.

The gates will close soon and not be reopened if you ask me.

It just seems to get worse, They will be lucky to get out the 1st next year.