Anyone Know Bogger Or This Dog I Gave Him.....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The claws are out wooooooooooo

from the morally righteous to sex pest in 3 posts can only be baw

Posted Images

you don't need to put a dog down if its not stock broken mines not I just don't run where she will bump in to farm animals its not rocket science.

All well an good,but kinda limiting where it can be worked.when I go out I don't want to be constantly on edge in case stocks been moved escaped or you just bump into anything.

he eloped with artic after a 3 way love triangle with darcy went horribly wrong :laugh:

That's what I heard too :yes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I missed paulus post earlier. Probably for the best, it hurts my feelings when fireman calls me horrible names :laugh:

he eloped with artic after a 3 way love triangle with darcy went horribly wrong :laugh:

I missed paulus post earlier. Probably for the best, it hurts my feelings when fireman calls me horrible names :laugh:

Behave ya daft bam, you just tried to sex pest a girl after slapping her down :laugh: :laugh:

And you wonder why you're so popular :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF has Paulus got to do with Fireman :blink: And how many chinchillas does it take to rape a walrus :hmm:

Behave ya daft bam, you just tried to sex pest a girl after slapping her down :laugh: :laugh:

WTF has Paulus got to do with Fireman :blink: And how many chinchillas does it take to rape a walrus :hmm:

:laugh: she mentioned look at her picture, I can't see it. If I was a sex pest I'd have pm'd an apology not do it on here ;) the pm was a joke obviously. Fireman thinks I suck up to paulus, look at the locked honey badger thread. What was the walrus question?

:laugh: she mentioned look at her picture, I can't see it. If I was a sex pest I'd have pm'd an apology not do it on here ;) the pm was a joke obviously. Fireman thinks I suck up to paulus, look at the locked honey badger thread. What was the walrus question?

stan said you was a sex pest to buttercup :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

stan said you was a sex pest to buttercup :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I sussed Stan out on his first pm to me as buttercup :D I do know for a fact you were though :laugh::yes::laugh:

Re the walrus, t'was a genuine curiosity :laugh: :laugh:

I was watching the TopGear the Botswana special last night and Jezza agrees about Honey badgers, they are the hardest animal in......... The world :yes::laugh: