Anyone Know Bogger Or This Dog I Gave Him.....

This is exactly why I stopped coming back on this forum, it's a genuine request to see how the dogs doing. She was stock broken to some extent and had been worked. She was well past the puppy stage as well!!!!!!!!!!

As usual you keyboard f*****g warriors loose track of what was originally said I merely wanted to know if anyone knew Bogger so I could ask how the dog was doing. See how she was working and just ask if she was ok. What's wrong with that????? Bogger came to my house to pick her up and has kept in touch about her until recently so I was only asking if anyone knew anything.

I like how everyone is quick to make assumptions based on nothing!! Are there no decent NORMAL people on this forum who are just here to chat between themselves without it becoming a slanging match?

I think you need to read what you've written pal. Why mention you had first refusal? That insinuates you think he's sold the dog. What do you expect us to think? We can only go on what you write and from what I've seen, minus the back peddling, you ain't painting the guy in a good light. So who is jumping to conclusions on something they know f**k all about, us or you?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The claws are out wooooooooooo

from the morally righteous to sex pest in 3 posts can only be baw

Posted Images

When I first read the op I thought it was a fair request.

He didn't bad mouth bogger.

Just enquiring after the dog. But as per usual it's now become something else entirely !

He wrote this.....

I haven't heard anything from him for ages despite messages and deep down I know he will hAve moved her on. You might say fool me for giving her away but I gave not sold hew back to her breeder - the right thing to do. All I asked in return is first refusal on her as I didn't want her to be passed about.

How would you interpret it?

Just enquiring after the dog. But as per usual it's now become something else entirely !

He wrote this.....

I haven't heard anything from him for ages despite messages and deep down I know he will hAve moved her on. You might say fool me for giving her away but I gave not sold hew back to her breeder - the right thing to do. All I asked in return is first refusal on her as I didn't want her to be passed about.

:laugh: Nid wyf wedi clywed unrhyw beth oddi wrtho ar gyfer oedran er gwaethaf negeseuon a dwfn i lawr yr wyf yn gwybod y bydd yn wedi symud hi ar. Efallai y byddwch yn dweud twyllo i mi am roi hi i ffwrdd, ond rhoddais nid ei werthu hew yn ôl i'w bridiwr - y peth iawn i'w wneud. Mae pob Gofynnais yn gyfnewid yn cynnig cyntaf ar ei gan nad oeddwn am iddi gael ei throsglwyddo am

He wrote this.....

Well he didn't bad mouth him , how many other lads have sold dogs and then later asked/ offered for it back.

Going by his post he had tried contacting the man, with no joy.

And he had had to come on here to ask.

I'll f****n bet he wished he hadn't now though lol

• Like 2

He wrote this.....

Well he didn't bad mouth him , how many other lads have sold dogs and then later asked/ offered for it back.

Going by his post he had tried contacting the man, with no joy.

And he had had to come on here to ask.

I'll f****n bet he wished he hadn't now though lol

:laugh: I never said he bad mouthed him, just painted him in a bad light, which he has. I don't get why folk get shot of dogs then expect monthly reports, pictures etc for the rest of the dogs life. You didn't want the dog, someone did, move on and leave them in peace ffs.

perhaps he's hoping he's stock broke it, and wants it back

That's the thing, I don't think he was him back, just doesn't want bogger to move the dog on. I don't know what he expected to be honest. You breed a litter of pups, chose one, sell the rest. Year down the line get one back that isn't trained properly....... Are you expected to keep it for life? Do you have to report back to the guy who's dumped you with it if a caring home comes up cos the guy who gave you it because he didn't want it, wants first refusal???? If it was me and some gave me the dog and said, I want first refusal I'd say fine, here you go, have it, it's yours.

• Like 2

Yes I am a girl!!!!

I did want the dog I was just in a very bad place at the time and struggling to give the dog what she needed. I think my action, giving the dog to her breeder was the best thing I could have done. Bogger did say keep in touch and asked if I wanted to go out on his permission with my other half when we could. It's not like we haven't spoken since the dog went.

I haven't painted him in a bad light either all I said is I haven't heard from him and it's unusual. Just don't know why.

You lot are quick to pass judgement and probably upset a great deal of people along the way. This was a clear and simple request.