Anyone Know Bogger Or This Dog I Gave Him.....

Just wondering if anyone knows Bogger (previously banned off here)?

I bought the dog as a pup from him, I started to work more and ended up doing less with her so offered her back to him on the proviso that if he ever wanted to sell her he would offer her back to me. We kept in touch to start off with and as I asked for pictures off her and he refused I became worried but just passed it off as most men cant be arsed with pics!

I haven't heard anything from him for ages despite messages and deep down I know he will hAve moved her on. You might say fool me for giving her away but I gave not sold hew back to her breeder - the right thing to do. All I asked in return is first refusal on her as I didn't want her to be passed about. He's blocked me from what's app and not replied to any phone calls or messages.

Just want to know if anyone knows him or my dog?

If anyone would upload a photo for me please PM me as I can't do it from my computer.

Thanks

JLR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The claws are out wooooooooooo

from the morally righteous to sex pest in 3 posts can only be baw

Posted Images

Lots will tell you me and him don't get on lol but he ain't a wrong un, I imagine he had done what was best for dog, just like you did. No need for the drama tho folk have lives, fook knows what's happening in his, I'm sure somebody will fill you in an put your mind at rest

• Like 3

Lots will tell you me and him don't get on lol but he ain't a wrong un, I imagine he had done what was best for dog, just like you did. No need for the drama tho folk have lives, fook knows what's happening in his, I'm sure somebody will fill you in an put your mind at rest

I thought yous were bezzies? :hmm::laugh:

JLR, on 07 May 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

Just want to know either way. If he still has her I want her back and am willing to pay for her so it's within his interests!!!!

What if he has her and doesn't want to give her back...

• Like 3