Clouds N Silver Linings?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Week under 10 months...    

About 6 months.....I'll try to up load a few more recent ones tonight.  

Sorry for the pic over load..haven't posted any of her for a while..

IMG_9963.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

She's quite an odd shape,,, got the springers sort of muscle, strong front end. Not as lightly built as she looks in the above pic where she's wet.

I would of thought your cross would be great, giving it a bit more height and lightness. Very quick to learn and a pleasure to have around. She is quite a strange looking thing , my wife didn't stop winding me up saying she looks like a lab, a lady in the woods also asked me if she was Labrador x greyhound. Certainly got some endurance.

Edited by wuyang

Wuyang its amazed me just how similar your one is as a pup, the pics of it older are about what I expected in stamp, smashing looking hound you have there pal, my saluki dog bidable as are his pure bred offspring, so hoping these be sensible like yours

FDR think theres one dog pup spare, rest spoken for couple pet homes but hey good life for them, to be honest am suprised they gone, just word of mouth, proper lookng forward to fetching mine on.

• Like 1

Wuyang, very nice! Somewhat reminds me of a leggy lab.

Would be something I would consider. Possibly biddable, easy to train, stamina to spare, retrieve, good nose, nice size. Good rabbiting dog. At least proper workers.

• Like 2