Foxdiggers Pups Out Of Razor?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick pic of the bitch here, just gone 6months in the pics. All good with them so far thank god.

Hey up Snoops..Boots has done amazing in his first season matey..done things as well if not better than ANY dog I've ever seen infact ever known of,I know it's early days as he's just 19 month old but

You'd swear mine and yours were related f/d it'll be nice to see how they all turn out the next season, and how they compare looks wise

Posted Images

Thanks lads it was touch and go with her to didn't think she was going to pull through at the start, happy with her progress so far she seems very keen and clued in for such a young bitch, time will tell! I'll send on a couple more pics to fd he might put them up

Thanks lads it was touch and go with her to didn't think she was going to pull through at the start, happy with her progress so far she seems very keen and clued in for such a young bitch, time will tell! I'll send on a couple more pics to fd he might put them up

nice mate

• Like 1

She looks quick standing still foxdigger,keep us posted how she goes

She met her first long ears out walking today unfortunatly, the ground is like iron. She aint too slow anyway roy!! phil e's is pretty much the same, Both took a couple of bunnies for us on the lamp the other night. 8 months on jan 1st, very clever fookers!! Trying not too over cook them and just give them very handy bits and pieces. Hows your litter doing?

Mines seen nothing yet mate ,

a few of the others have had a couple of rabbits,mine are 7 months 1st January.

The one I kept is suspicious of strangers and needs introducing slowly or he goes of on one but when out he's fine and wants to chase anything dlloyd has a male pup,so does flacko there's a few others on here that like to keep their head down too

• Like 2