Time For The Mccanns To Worry????

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cnuts should be doing time they left that bairn unattended to go for a meal , It might never have happened if they where better parents

Something's just can't be defended.   I can't get my head round why anyone would even remotely show sympathy for they pair of c**ts.   The fact is they are to blame for this kids disappearance.

"Time For The McCanns To Worry ???" At a guess, I'd say they have been worried sick since discovering she was missing ! Whatever they did, right or wrong, no parent should have to go through what they

I think it's looking dodgy for the McCanns if one of the digging sites is the beach. Wasn't the father spotted at the beach?

ye baw but he was on holiday :laugh:

:laugh: good point :laugh: I'm talking about when crime watch put the photo fit up of the suspect carrying a child on the beach just after maddie went missing and 90% phoned in to say it looked like the father lol.

Doubt they'll be worrying. They've never done anything.

Maybe that's the problem mate. Poor lassy is dead/missing cos they did nothing to secure her safety.
Debatable.

Doubt they'll be worrying. They've never done anything.

Maybe that's the problem mate. Poor lassy is dead/missing cos they did nothing to secure her safety.
Debatable.

Debate it then. I'm saying they failed as parental guardians by leaving children alone in an apartment in a foreign country. This single act of neglect started a chain reaction that's still being debated 7 years later. If they'd been more responsible that poor lass would be looking forward to her teenage years right now.

• Like 2

Canny be arsed debating it, it's been done to a death. Parents have done similar for years and nothing like this has happened. Easy to criticise now.

Canny be arsed debating it, it's been done to a death. Parents have done similar for years and nothing like this has happened. Easy to criticise now.

the fact its only wrong when things go wrong does not make it right :laugh:

the fact its only wrong when things go wrong does not make it right :laugh:

Exactly mate. It may not be neglect in Portugal but it is here so does that make it ok? Me thinks not. My auld man used to hammer me lol, it was the done thing then...... Must be ok then.

It might be untrue......but, at the time, didn't they say the old man was playing tennis in the the afternoon of the first day she was reported missing??.......if so, that's quite chilled out, for a man who's just lost his daughter....

Something's just can't be defended.

I can't get my head round why anyone would even remotely show sympathy for they pair of c**ts.

The fact is they are to blame for this kids disappearance.

And the arrogance and laying the blame at everyone's door except their own is mind boggling. No sure about her, but him and his attitude reminds me of a full blown psychopath.

No other way to describe his cavalier attitude and lack of remorse.

I won't even touch on the money they have made of this kids dussapearance, or the money they used from the Madrdie fund to put relatives up in 5* hotels.

He flew first class to the states and booked into a hotel from the fund.

Last time I checked Portugal wasn't in America!

• Like 7

Something's just can't be defended.

I can't get my head round why anyone would even remotely show sympathy for they pair of c**ts.

The fact is they are to blame for this kids disappearance.

And the arrogance and laying the blame at everyone's door except their own is mind boggling. No sure about her, but him and his attitude reminds me of a full blown psychopath.

No other way to describe his cavalier attitude and lack of remorse.

I won't even touch on the money they have made of this kids dussapearance, or the money they used from the Madrdie fund to put relatives up in 5* hotels.

He flew first class to the states and booked into a hotel from the fund.

Last time I checked Portugal wasn't in America!

It's f***ing sickening mate. I know they can't admit neglect or they'll get done for it but if it was me, I'd admit it and want the prison sentence to help deal with the guilt. They answered no comment to the police asking questions to help find her, what the fucks that all about, I mean seriously!!!! What time did you last see her? No comment. Eh???? They gave an old photo when she was younger for the media to use to find her when there were there was upto date photos taking that day!!!! It f***ing stinks.