Time For You All To Have A Think About Things

Ive never paid for a ferret in 30 years of being in the game, i try and help others and i would like to think they would return the favour if and when needed.I dont charge for kits when i breed but insist on good homes for them. Its difficult online until u meet people face to face a few times its hard to get a true picture,i find most people with simular intrests ie ferreting get on fine ,you get the odd wanker in all walks of life, i put it down to experience and f**k em off lifes to short imo.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with some of what you say, but no one has to help anybody pal. for a start people are a lot more wary online. dog and ferret thefts seem to be on the rise. lets face it how do people know you

Whats with this so called eu x. Me personally I don't see the point why would people want to breed in the bad traits from the eu polecat. When people spend generations of breeding out bad traits to ge

Dozens of 100% genuine European Polecats on the Facebook, in fact every one on there it would appear, and I believe Preloved has some only £85 each.

Cant help you with the Eu hob the only one i know isnt a stud for some reason and after seeing some work im certainly no going to go out my way to breed them or assist anybody use them , but any other ferret matters up here i will try to help guys out . But have a think mate its maybe no just you its a gamble helping somebody whos to say they wont come back and take all your stuff ? theres a lot of ferret related thefts going on just now

• Like 1

I'm new to ferreting and this site have already been given alot of advice and also a ferret so if and when i can help someone ill be there i don't know why people go taking peoples ferrets when they can just get one themselves even if they have to pay its only a tenner (not going to break your bank is it) the ones who don't want to start from scratch with a new ferret people just need to stop being dik heads

I've got a half cross............ but he's had the snip. LOL

how do you find him work wise bh ?

Honestly, he's a skitty fecker so I don't work him. I have two half cross jills that are spot on though.

Folk do use them, and rate them... my ferreting partner was gifted 2 last season off 2 well known members on here who both do a fair bit of graft... fact is I just don't get on with them, and whilst the ones he was gifted do graft, we do own ferrets that are better at job

I rate my eu cross he's my best worker for sure. can't say he's a first cross but has a good amount of eu in him :yes: no killing down hole, no reticence to the job he was bred to do etc so it CAN work out with a hybrid

Folk do use them, and rate them... my ferreting partner was gifted 2 last season off 2 well known members on here who both do a fair bit of graft... fact is I just don't get on with them, and whilst the ones he was gifted do graft, we do own ferrets that are better at job

I rate my eu cross he's my best worker for sure. can't say he's a first cross but has a good amount of eu in him :yes: no killing down hole, no reticence to the job he was bred to do etc so it CAN work out with a hybrid

So is he any better than your common garden ferret, i like a ferret that kills when refusing to bolt, means i can dig straight to it, nothing worse as being a foot down on a solid mark then the rabbit moves.

• Like 1
Guest vin

I would'nt rate your EU cross or whatever he is mate... If he don't kill he,s no good. . . that goes for all ferrets in my humble but correct opinion. be them hobs,jills,EUs ,micros or even just the simple plain old standard everyday ferrets. . . Killers they must be 1st and foremost. ;)

Guest vin

NO he bolts plain and simple. everytime. no kills :yes:

Don't get me wrong here please.. . but what happens when the bunny refuses to evacuate the warren ? If he bolts them everytime..how do you know he has'nt left multiple amounts of untouched bunnies below ground..?

I have no time or place in my team for any ferret that leaves bunnies below ground. . . If thats what i wanted I would still be using Micros and little Jills.