Time For You All To Have A Think About Things

To all who read this I just wanted to put my mind across, I've recently put an add on here looking for a eu hob to use, explained that it wasn't for cash and the person I bred with is welcome to half of kits or bag of food...fair enough I thought, how many offered ???? None...so then said I'd buy a half cross in if anyone had any, replies........none.....have been in the game for a long time, have helped many people out with ferrets lurcher and terriers, never been dishonest with people and taken time to introduce others to the sport....years ago hunters stuck together, don't get me wrong we've always been guarded about our good grounds but just wanted to point out that the ways things have gone people don't help out unless there's gain to be had, things done for the good of the sport between like minded people has gone, people being genuinely happy for others winning at shows has gone, egos are stopping people making good new friends and nobody wants to work their dogs with anyone new incase their dogs don't perform and get slated on here...........WAKE UP..........remember what the sport is about, the forum is supposed to be a place to get advice, meet new people and help people out and in return hopefully someone will also help you out......not somewhere to keep pissing on someone else's proud moments, slating their dogs appearance , telling them how little they know, instead, try pm ing helpfully advice that might help the person instead of posting it for all to see and make the receiver of the abuse feel 2". Tall......remember people, we all start somewhere, we've all hunted through summer, we've all bred something for the first time with scant knowledge challenge yourself no type 5 nice posts to people you don't know , try to help out a youngster and try not to be too up your own arses and realise that none of us are perfect....I know there are a lot of genuine people on here but unfortunately they have been way outnumbered maybe 50-1 by pretenders and knockers....all the best in sport to all genuine lads you know who you are

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with some of what you say, but no one has to help anybody pal. for a start people are a lot more wary online. dog and ferret thefts seem to be on the rise. lets face it how do people know you

Whats with this so called eu x. Me personally I don't see the point why would people want to breed in the bad traits from the eu polecat. When people spend generations of breeding out bad traits to ge

Dozens of 100% genuine European Polecats on the Facebook, in fact every one on there it would appear, and I believe Preloved has some only £85 each.

I agree with some of what you say, but no one has to help anybody pal. for a start people are a lot more wary online. dog and ferret thefts seem to be on the rise.

lets face it how do people know your genuine online? I've helped people out for nothing in return, and others have helped me for nothing too :thumbs: still genuine folk around,

as for eu's I know f**k all about. and I have no need for 1.

ye have to give people time to reply even if it takes a long time.

good luck

• Like 2

Whats with this so called eu x. Me personally I don't see the point why would people want to breed in the bad traits from the eu polecat. When people spend generations of breeding out bad traits to get the ideal ferret to work. Hot Meat im with you on this one they can give me a decent normal ferret any day. But saying that I to do help other but I don't expect nothing less back.

• Like 2

Hot meat, I don't think anyone owes me f**k all, I have got over it and it's shit replays like this have made me lose interest in this site, the reason I wanted an eu is because I had one a few years back and really liked having it about the ferret court, it was a pleasure to look at and had more character than all other ferrets I've owned, I feed them, I clean their shit every night and I like to look at them running around....I'm happy with the ferrets I got but wanted to run one as an experiment, if it didn't work out I would deal with it...agree with you Norse, we do have to be carefully who we show our stock to, it's a very sad state of affairs this working world ain't it.....divided we fall......

Hot meat, I don't think anyone owes me f**k all, I have got over it and it's shit replays like this have made me lose interest in this site, the reason I wanted an eu is because I had one a few years back and really liked having it about the ferret court, it was a pleasure to look at and had more character than all other ferrets I've owned, I feed them, I clean their shit every night and I like to look at them running around....I'm happy with the ferrets I got but wanted to run one as an experiment, if it didn't work out I would deal with it...agree with you Norse, we do have to be carefully who we show our stock to, it's a very sad state of affairs this working world ain't it.....divided we fall......

Why the rant then lol

Just to clarify, it's not sour grapes about no one offering use of a hob it's the state of the hunting scene in general that's starting to go sour....I just think we all need to have a think about things and start to lose egos and start heading back in the right direction....

I`m being serious though mate.

This is a hunting site, why would anyone have "EU Poleys apart from to try and make a quick buck.

Do a search, they have been discussed before :whistling:

if anyone breeds with me, they are welcome to the whole litter bar one.........how's that ....not much for me to make on that is there....

Folk do use them, and rate them... my ferreting partner was gifted 2 last season off 2 well known members on here who both do a fair bit of graft... fact is I just don't get on with them, and whilst the ones he was gifted do graft, we do own ferrets that are better at job

Guest vin

Don't get disheartened with the lads on here Taffy... even Hotmeat will help anyone out if there genuine and he can help.(he just blows a lot of hot air)

Its the mention of EU's or Micros... they all get jumpy and protective...lol.

I don't have an EU or a Micro. . . I think most of the lads on here have been there and done that one.

I have a ferret that looks like a polecat and acts like a polecat in that it goes down warrens and iether kills or evacuates all residents...but its not what I would call an EU. . It might be half crossed with one maybe..? who knows ? I did'nt breed him.. But he,s a serious grafter.. . one of the best I've ever seen so far.

Your welcome to come around my place and drop all your jills off for a week... He could do with the excercise... lol.