Hw98 Reviews And Pics Needed ;)

Falcon accuracy plus in my .177 hw98 . Aye that was in the field where it matters never even been to an indoor range.

I had a 95k luxus and the stock wasnt for me .. the 98 makes the difference by its adjustable butt and comb for ne. Im a weird shape lol and i shoot left handed. The adjustability on the 98 makes it fit anybody. Amazing.

Had a hw97kt both beech and synthetic the beech was a lot nicer to hold especially with the adjustable butt and ambi cheekpiece for us leftys . I do prefer a thumbhole but the 98 is very nicely fitting around the pistol grip so can still hole her consistently shot after shot.

Im out now on the permission with the hw100kt and its boringly accurate ! Should have brought a jerry springer lol.

Bottom line. Get a 98. No regrets mate amazing rifles . Even untuned it will still be pellet on pellet . Might be twangy or grindy out the box but thats an easy fix if you have a spanner screwdriver hammer pin punch and some wet&dry paper and some moly grease

Haha I think I've just become so accustomed to my break barrel springers, I feel like I'm better (and perhaps more challenging) sticking to what I know.

Underlevers seem great and I wouldn't mind a Diana sidelever but for my current and previous permissions of waking the woods, minimal movement and quick reloading is something we all appreciate, compared to the privileges of sitting on a field edge hunting rabbits.

I think the 98 is a step up from my BSA's and I feel like it's a rifle I could tune up and would make a difference too, did it cost much at SFS?

Looks a beautiful stock too, altogether a beautiful rifle. It's a shame you don't see many of these around :)

Thank you for your help

White

SFS, so I hear from a phone call about mine is £95 @ stage 1. 8 feckin week waiting list though.

Not a bad fee, some reason I expected a little more but 8 weeks? Wouldn't bother me.

Probably a silly question, how many times could you tune this before it turns into a FAC?

Hundreds of times or once!

Part of the tuning will set the power to what ever is required.

• Like 1

Cracking rifles best springer i have shot. Sandwell field sports tuned so very smooth to shoot and can produce 5p groups at 50 yards if i do my bit.

Mawders will be along soon to sing their praises aswel :)20140502_195255_zpsiql208ry.jpg

Heres a 5 shot group at 50 yards in a slight wind20131019_143519_zps0a202ed2.jpg

Very impressive for a springer, I've just sold my tx200mk 3, no way I could match that at that range unless it was pcp and very calm.

• Like 1