hi I am a bit pee"d off orderd a new s410 .177 superlite std hunter green 5 weeks ago from my rfd ,have been told that it is still out off stock from his supplier ,he is ring twice a week , has any one else has had any troubles ,thanks mark

Try ringing air arms rather than emailing, its harder for them to ignore you that way. Touch wood I haven't had to deal directly with them before but I have been told they're fairly agreeable. The phone number on the website is 01323845853, explain the problem and let them know what rfd you have dealt with and hopefully it will resolve the situation. If not cancel your order and go elsewhere. A quick check online shows that Ronnie Sunshine's has that rifle in stock and I suspect they aren't the only ones.

I am trading in at my local rfd and he is supplying the s410 for £585 I find ronnie sunshine a bit expencive, my local rfd is supurb and supplies me with a lot ammo and guns usually ready to pick up within two days, I put a lot of business his way so would like to stay loyal to get the best prices

I am trading in at my local rfd and he is supplying the s410 for £585 I find ronnie sunshine a bit expencive

Just had another look at their website, point taken, too right they're a tad on the pricey side £669 for the equivalent gun.

Now sorted air arms got in contact with distrubiter john rotherby they then rung my frd and asked what was going on, he rung 2 days later to say rifle was in , said he had had it two weeks (ha ha ) could not find my number even though he has my work and email numbers, dont know what he is doing, can anyone recomend a good rfd in norfh norfolk ? Mark

Glad you got it sorted, frustrating none the less. On the plus side you've got yourself a cracking rifle to play with. Only thing I would say from personal experience is give it a very good check over for loose bolts, dodgy seals etc as my first one ended up going back with a combination of faults, almost seemed like a Friday afternoon gun :)