Peaches Geldoff

Typical scag head. Selfish to the last. And you're not telling me that her close family didn't know about her habit either. No sympathy whatsoever.

How do you know she had a habit?,i'll have a good bet with you she didn't and that's why she od'd.One thing i do know is all od's are either greed or ignorance of strength of gear and in that bet she had a hit and it was stronger than she thought,hence why the kids were at home,the greed is when folks know they have a low tolerance but don't care and have a big one anyway.

As for close family knowing agan i don't think she had a habit so easy to hide recreational drug taking.

Not sticking up for her drug taking but have burried to many mates who died like this and they weren't just junkie scag heads that deserved it,some just made silly errors in judgement and paid dearly for it :yes: .

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i have a fair grasp of it. Silly errors of judgement my arse. They are that fixated on getting the gear and sticking it in themselves that they think of fcuk all but. Getting high on the scag when her kids are at home..that is a habit. If it wasn't don't you think she'd have waited till the kids weren't there?? Scum ..pure and simple. Glamourise it all you want..i too have seen em die ..good lads before the gear...turned in to scummy filth on it.

• Like 8

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another selfish junkie, leaving their kids to grow up without parents. And having to deal with the stigma.

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i ha

heroin addicts want dumping on a island for 6 months to cold turkey, heroin dealers want a bullet.

easy to judge rip

It is easy to judge...you are either a scag head or you're not. You either stick the shit in your veins or you don't. And if you do and you go over then it's no ones fault but your own. Then when you leave a couple of kids behind because of your disgusting habit then i think everyone is entitled to judge you. This woman was born with 2 choices. Rip your family apart or don't due to a scag habit. She chose the scag route. Just because she went over we all have to say what a nice person she was?? fcuk that..she was no better than the scag heads on the run down estates who'd rob their own mother for a tenner bag. Sorry but no sympathy from me.

• Like 3

Typical scag head. Selfish to the last. And you're not telling me that her close family didn't know about her habit either. No sympathy whatsoever.

How do you know she had a habit?,i'll have a good bet with you she didn't and that's why she od'd.One thing i do know is all od's are either greed or ignorance of strength of gear and in that bet she had a hit and it was stronger than she thought,hence why the kids were at home,the greed is when folks know they have a low tolerance but don't care and have a big one anyway.

As for close family knowing agan i don't think she had a habit so easy to hide recreational drug taking.

Not sticking up for her drug taking but have burried to many mates who died like this and they weren't just junkie scag heads that deserved it,some just made silly errors in judgement and paid dearly for it :yes: .

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i have a fair grasp of it. Silly errors of judgement my arse. They are that fixated on getting the gear and sticking it in themselves that they think of fcuk all but. Getting high on the scag when her kids are at home..that is a habit. If it wasn't don't you think she'd have waited till the kids weren't there?? Scum ..pure and simple. Glamourise it all you want..i too have seen em die ..good lads before the gear...turned in to scummy filth on it.

Not every scaghead is even a junkie,a junkie is someone who it seems you have known a baghead and scum like you say as there'd do anything for a bag,then there's herion addicts who have jobs,families etc and are adicted to herion(knew vicar with a herion addiction :yes: ) then there's folks like peaches who may well have been brought up around drugs and have used because of it and it maters not if your being rightous what sort of drug it was as drugs are drugs and so bad things(would that make a few pot smokers on here with kids in bed having a reefer downstairs as bad as her then? :hmm: ) .So don't agree with you mate with the she's the same as a scag head,she was just a user who used to much one time,but sympathy is asked she's dead it won't change feck all but don't ever really give up on folks with habits,don't trust them agreed but don't give up on them totaly as sometimes that bit is all they need to get better again and believe you me mate i fecking know first hand and well over 10 years clean now myself and that's how i know what i'm talking about :yes:

• Like 3

Not every scaghead is even a junkie,a junkie is someone who it seems you have known a baghead and scum like you say as there'd do anything for a bag,then there's herion addicts who have jobs,families etc and are adicted to herion(knew vicar with a herion addiction :yes: ) then there's folks like peaches who may well have been brought up around drugs and have used because of it and it maters not if your being rightous what sort of drug it was as drugs are drugs and so bad things(would that make a few pot smokers on here with kids in bed having a reefer downstairs as bad as her then? :hmm: ) .So don't agree with you mate with the she's the same as a scag head,she was just a user who used to much one time,but sympathy is asked she's dead it won't change feck all but don't ever really give up on folks with habits,don't trust them agreed but don't give up on them totaly as sometimes that bit is all they need to get better again and believe you me mate i fecking know first hand and well over 10 years clean now myself and that's how i know what i'm talking about :yes:

I don't know anyone that uses heroine for recreational purposes.

I don't think it can be used for recreation use.

Iv never seen those so called heroine users that have a job and everything else.

I know a lot of heroine users and none of them work and never have since taking the drug. all the addicts I have seen are all skint and on there arse with nuffing.

So a heroin user is ok if he works and leads a normal life?? What happens when the money runs out?? Now take Peaches. Her own mother died of drugs yes? So you'd expect her to steer clear of the stuff yes? No..she does the exact opposite then ruins her own kids lives into the bargain. Every heroin user who dies from overdose is pathetic. They tear the family apart by their own selfish actions.

Now lets get onto accidental overdose. Simple. Just by not using the drug in the first place cures that.

Heroin is heroin whichever way you dress it up. Whether it's used by the skanky back street user or a pop/film famous star.

Smoking a spliff never sent girls out onto the street selling themselves for a fix did it.

Trouble is most of these famous folk see heroin as some sort of cool drug and think it makes them more mysterious. All it does is turn them into selfish pathetic fools who deserve everything they get. Sadly that then involves family who have to live with the devastation once they go over.

Most go into heroin with their eyes wide open knowing in their hearts that one day they may just go 1 fix too far. Selfish?? I certainly think so.

Deserve sympathy? Not from me. It's the ones left behind deserve the sympathy for having such a deluded family member hooked on the shit.

• Like 4

So a heroin user is ok if he works and leads a normal life?? What happens when the money runs out?? Now take Peaches. Her own mother died of drugs yes? So you'd expect her to steer clear of the stuff yes? No..she does the exact opposite then ruins her own kids lives into the bargain. Every heroin user who dies from overdose is pathetic. They tear the family apart by their own selfish actions.

Now lets get onto accidental overdose. Simple. Just by not using the drug in the first place cures that.

Heroin is heroin whichever way you dress it up. Whether it's used by the skanky back street user or a pop/film famous star.

Smoking a spliff never sent girls out onto the street selling themselves for a fix did it.

Trouble is most of these famous folk see heroin as some sort of cool drug and think it makes them more mysterious. All it does is turn them into selfish pathetic fools who deserve everything they get. Sadly that then involves family who have to live with the devastation once they go over.

Most go into heroin with their eyes wide open knowing in their hearts that one day they may just go 1 fix too far. Selfish?? I certainly think so.

Deserve sympathy? Not from me. It's the ones left behind deserve the sympathy for having such a deluded family member hooked on the shit.

Yeah would these music and film stars be able to hold down a 7 till 5 job?

Iv never seen those so called heroine users that have a job and everything else.

I know a lot of heroine users and none of them work and never have since taking the drug. all the addicts I have seen are all skint and on there arse with nuffing.

Anyone using herion on a friday will give a clear piss test monday,most other drugs a possitive result,you'd be surprised on the recreational bit and why would you see them?,there normal people with herion habits that's all.

Stabba you ever drunk to much,smoked to much and got the buzz feeling :bad:,dropped so many E's you'd win gurner of the year ?,if so you took a tad to much and with the booze you could have died,choked on your own sick type thing but you didn't,she just went to far with a drug that don't give you to many chances at fecking up.pathetic it ain't mate,a total waste of life through a foolish act is what it is.As for junkies,herion habits that's a different thing,peaches was a recreational user who sailed to close to the wind.Also booze will multiply the affects of herion by a lot so a half bottle of wine and a half a ten bag would kill most on here(big fat hairy arsed hunters :laugh: ) let alone a small woman type thing.

Not defending her actions but see from a different angle than you mate :victory:

whatever peoples thoughts,end of the day theres a family without a mother to help bring them up.accidental overdose or not, no one knows what went through her mind on the day she injected the apparent lethal dose all il say is RIP

• Like 1

Fireman you do talk some shit :yes:

Recreational smackhead is still a smackhead imo

Stupid whore deserved everything she got, feel sorry for her family.

Edited by STRANGER

easy to judge rip

It is easy to judge...you are either a scag head or you're not. You either stick the shit in your veins or you don't. And if you do and you go over then it's no ones fault but your own. Then when you leave a couple of kids behind because of your disgusting habit then i think everyone is entitled to judge you. This woman was born with 2 choices. Rip your family apart or don't due to a scag habit. She chose the scag route. Just because she went over we all have to say what a nice person she was?? fcuk that..she was no better than the scag heads on the run down estates who'd rob their own mother for a tenner bag. Sorry but no sympathy from me.

Agree with stabba 100% selfish gear head ! Poor kids gotta grow up without a mother now.

Anyone using herion on a friday will give a clear piss test monday,most other drugs a possitive result,you'd be surprised on the recreational bit and why would you see them?,there normal people with herion habits that's all.

Stabba you ever drunk to much,smoked to much and got the buzz feeling :bad:,dropped so many E's you'd win gurner of the year ?,if so you took a tad to much and with the booze you could have died,choked on your own sick type thing but you didn't,she just went to far with a drug that don't give you to many chances at fecking up.pathetic it ain't mate,a total waste of life through a foolish act is what it is.As for junkies,herion habits that's a different thing,peaches was a recreational user who sailed to close to the wind.Also booze will multiply the affects of herion by a lot so a half bottle of wine and a half a ten bag would kill most on here(big fat hairy arsed hunters :laugh: ) let alone a small woman type thing.

Not defending her actions but see from a different angle than you mate :victory:

WTF are you on about, recreational user is that some kind of joke ? You don't get part time gear heads, your even a smack head or your not ? There's no inbetween !! She had 2 f***ing kids the selfish c**t and chose to pump illegal life threatening drugs into her veins knowing full well what could happen (happened to her mother) she played the old feel sorry for me card over the years I haven't got a mum blah blah blah and then goes a does the same to her kids ! f**k the selfish bitch

Heroin dosen't discriminate, rich or poor, black or white, once its got you its got you.

The thing I find strange about all this is that they never found any paraphernalia regarding heroin use, did the toxicology report specify that it was an heroin overdose or a opiate overdose, some of the opiates that are available from your GP are just as dangerous as heroin when mis-used, especially if mixed with valium and the like.

A lot of unaswered questions to be critical of somebody at this point imo, whichever way you look at it is so sad for them kids and her family.

• Like 6