Peaches Geldoff

No being cheeky here to shh but 5o% of the young ones i know have skitz and bipola to much weed plus they get double the money of the dhss not saying shh is the same the guy maybe work good luck anyway shh

I work 7 days a week most weeks. My old man has serious arthritis and has always worked so until they say I can't I will be

well done mate better of working ive smoked weed from 15 to i was 50 never gave me any mental problems well i dont think so lol just done my lungs in gave me C O P D been of it now for 2 and a half years

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another selfish junkie, leaving their kids to grow up without parents. And having to deal with the stigma.

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i ha

heroin addicts want dumping on a island for 6 months to cold turkey, heroin dealers want a bullet.

No being cheeky here to shh but 5o% of the young ones i know have skitz and bipola to much weed plus they get double the money of the dhss not saying shh is the same the guy maybe work good luck anyway shh

I work 7 days a week most weeks. My old man has serious arthritis and has always worked so until they say I can't I will be

well done mate better of working ive smoked weed from 15 to i was 50 never gave me any mental problems well i dont think so lol just done my lungs in gave me C O P D been of it now for 2 and a half years
I'm off it now because if I take drugs they take over my life so the odd bottle of JD and that's it
  • Like 1

I don't have a problem with drink or drugs at the same time I don't have any sympathy for an addict. I've got pissed and I've tried drugs. Reason I don't have sympathy for an addict is 9 out of 10 have enough sympathy for themselves. Ok we're all different and some are weak minded but end of the day were animals and only the strong survive. Peaches had a better life than most of us and on top of that she done f**k all. Even the jobs she got was simply because of who her old man was. All that and you'd still turn to heroin, god could you imagine if like some of us shed lost her job or opened the cupboards to no food. Only people I can feel sorry for is her kids.

• Like 1