Peaches Geldoff

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another selfish junkie, leaving their kids to grow up without parents. And having to deal with the stigma.

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i ha

heroin addicts want dumping on a island for 6 months to cold turkey, heroin dealers want a bullet.

Feck me there are some hypocrites on this thread. As far as I am concerned drugs are drugs, class A B or Z they are all drugs and if your delight is to partake of them, then you cannot throw stones.

TC

• Like 2

Feck me there are some hypocrites on this thread. As far as I am concerned drugs are drugs, class A B or Z they are all drugs and if your delight is to partake of them, then you cannot throw stones.

TC

Bang on fella. whilst i never walked down the smack route, and those i know that did got pretty f****d up thru it, the fact i partook for sometime in the use of hallucinogens and amphetamines, amongst others, It would be hypocritical of me to castigate those who did. To me a drug is a drug, and while some will clearly deal you a whole different deck to others, they are still drugs. millions are killed each year thru the use of alcohol, liver disease, violent crime etc. nicotene, in the form of smoking likewise kills millions, both will affect the family's of those who choose to smoke/drink themselves to death, but it is an "acceptable" drug in modern society...but in my mind, if you use drugs, be they illicit or otherwise, then you should hold you tounge in such cases...glass houses and stones and all that...J.M.O.

Yokel

• Like 4

TC[

Yes as long as you class drink in amongst that's

There is also a vast difference in the classes of drugs,,

But until we all educate ourselfs on drugs with true honest unbiased reports, then maybe we could tackle the problem .

Surprisingly even the states are beginning to take another look, and they started this whole " drug war"

Sadly the old duffers we have live in the dark ages!

• Like 1

I count a drug as any mind altering substance. Alcohol, nicotine, being the most acceptable to most people, but they are drugs non the less. So if you partake in the use of any mind altering substance, personally I cannot see how you can pretend to hold the moral high ground and condemn the girl. If you don't take any mind altering substance at all, then I would say you have earned the right to condemn the girl.

TC

• Like 5

Fireman you do talk some shit :yes:

Recreational smackhead is still a smackhead imo

Stupid whore deserved everything she got, feel sorry for her family.

Well the difference in us two is that i know what i'm talking about,where as you don't,your just making a opinion on what you think you know :thumbs:

Johnny boy i have met and know as it goes many folks who have kicked herion,opiate habits of all sorts,crack heads,heavy drinkers all clean for years but i have never ever met a valium additc that has got clean of those fecking things.

I managed to get off the valis mate, took a lot of substituting and experimenting and truth be told I tried the brown and other opiates as a replacement and just ended up of me head all day on all sorts as long as I didn't touch v and then managed to kick the f*****g lot nearly a year ago now.

Like anything imo if you haven't got a good enough reason to quit it then you won't, you have to have a reason and a weaning process all laid out before you start to give it in.

Also know what you mean about functioning drug takers, I had a 5 year habit whilst still managing to work and carry on as normal everyday along as I had a few pills, powder or herb in my pocket I could function but the minute I had none I would be an evil c**t til I had some more. Just the worry of not being able to get any or feed my habit use to send me stark raving bonkers and its all played its effects on me. I'm now classed as a skitzo with bipolar, would I have got these if I didn't take drugs? Probably because its all through my family but it probably wouldn't have took the hold it has on me now

See, you learn some thing new every day........I would never have had you down as mental :/

Fireman you do talk some shit :yes:

Recreational smackhead is still a smackhead imo

Stupid whore deserved everything she got, feel sorry for her family.

Well the difference in us two is that i know what i'm talking about,where as you don't,your just making a opinion on what you think you know :thumbs:

Johnny boy i have met and know as it goes many folks who have kicked herion,opiate habits of all sorts,crack heads,heavy drinkers all clean for years but i have never ever met a valium additc that has got clean of those fecking things.

I managed to get off the valis mate, took a lot of substituting and experimenting and truth be told I tried the brown and other opiates as a replacement and just ended up of me head all day on all sorts as long as I didn't touch v and then managed to kick the f*****g lot nearly a year ago now.

Like anything imo if you haven't got a good enough reason to quit it then you won't, you have to have a reason and a weaning process all laid out before you start to give it in.

Also know what you mean about functioning drug takers, I had a 5 year habit whilst still managing to work and carry on as normal everyday along as I had a few pills, powder or herb in my pocket I could function but the minute I had none I would be an evil c**t til I had some more. Just the worry of not being able to get any or feed my habit use to send me stark raving bonkers and its all played its effects on me. I'm now classed as a skitzo with bipolar, would I have got these if I didn't take drugs? Probably because its all through my family but it probably wouldn't have took the hold it has on me now

See, you learn some thing new every day........I would never have had you down as mental :/

Wilf with what that lad has gone through as a young man let alone a grown adult he's done fcuking well and he's showed massive mental and inner strength that he should be proud of :yes: ..

• Like 1

No being cheeky here to shh but 5o% of the young ones i know have skitz and bipola to much weed plus they get double the money of the dhss not saying shh is the same the guy maybe work good luck anyway shh

Edited by nothernlite

@ tiercel, your reckoning is if you smoke tobacco or have a few jars you can't hold the moral high ground and judge others on different drugs?.

If you can't differentiate between someone having a few pints and someone shooting up then we are buggered.

• Like 3

I see as we all know smoking kills but many of us who have kids still smoke and that is even more selfish imo than someone having the odd hit of smack as a recreational thing,as the odd hit of smack does no harm unless you take to much and that's where she really fcuked up :yes: as unless you have a habit to be honest there's no need to hit up and with smoking it there's no way you'd ever od on it either.

So you admit she has a habit??

And therefor was not a recreational user, whatever the f**k that is :blink:

People on here saying smoking and drinking is as bad as smack, well it may have the same effect on yourself or worse, but isn't as harmfull to the society in general.

I cant remember seeing anyone on the news robbing their 80 year old mother or giving out hand jobs for 20 regal :laugh:

Either way she was a piece of shit, at least we all can agree on that.

Edited by STRANGER