Peaches Geldoff

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another selfish junkie, leaving their kids to grow up without parents. And having to deal with the stigma.

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i ha

heroin addicts want dumping on a island for 6 months to cold turkey, heroin dealers want a bullet.

Typical scag head. Selfish to the last. And you're not telling me that her close family didn't know about her habit either. No sympathy whatsoever.

How do you know she had a habit?,i'll have a good bet with you she didn't and that's why she od'd.One thing i do know is all od's are either greed or ignorance of strength of gear and in that bet she had a hit and it was stronger than she thought,hence why the kids were at home,the greed is when folks know they have a low tolerance but don't care and have a big one anyway.

As for close family knowing agan i don't think she had a habit so easy to hide recreational drug taking.

Not sticking up for her drug taking but have burried to many mates who died like this and they weren't just junkie scag heads that deserved it,some just made silly errors in judgement and paid dearly for it :yes: .

Edited by fireman
  • Like 5

If you got kids thats surely enough reason not to put heroin in your body? With her wealth aswell she could of easily gone into rehab if she had an addiction. Don't understand why people do drugs such as heroin. I mean its not like cocaine in the eye of the public it's known for being a low and scummy drug. Now her poor kids have to grow up without a mum.

• Like 2

I understand her mother was an addict , if she used during pregnancy then she would have been born addicted. Easy to judge but what hope when she would come into contact with drugs even a tiny amount, teenage experiment , the addiction would kick in.

Just hope she never used during her own pregnancies.

I find it difficult to judge harshly in such as case when we see people taking harmful addictive substances on a daily basis without having the awful luck of being born addicted.

the bitch used to sit on her best assets and knowing how her mother died she should have known better and now leaves another generation to do the same

had everything and got nothing

f uck her I have no sympathy

• Like 1

Shows Money Can't Buy Happiness Though Id Off Thought Her 2 Children Would Off Brought That . . People Thought Because Off Her Family & Connections She Had Everything When Obviously She Didn't Believe She Did . . Selfish Maybe But These Celebrities Children Don't All Have The Perfect Upbringing Where All Led To Believe . . Sad For Her Kids Now !!

Afraid I'm another one with no sympathy for a idiot who thought more of drugs than her children & family , having been through the heart breaking time of loosing her mum to drugs she inflicts her own children to the same scenario , had the world at her feet (thanks to her old mans name ) but couldn't see further than her own selfish habit .How much good could she have done to save others from the world of drugs etc ...feel sorry for her old man & husband left to pick up the pieces ..

• Like 1