Pub Or House

Not much of a drinker my self!! I go out on special occasions if needs be but rather have a veno in the house after a hard week working its just fine to chill out with out to much noise and drunk people hanging of your shoulder as you grit your teeth lol ?

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't drink at home, just doesn't work for me. For me drinking is a social thing. And in my mind anyone that sits at home and gets pissed up alone needs to seriously consider what the fucks going on?

I'm not a drinker so kinda out of place anyway.   But there's nothing better than an hour in good company at a lovely country pub. Good way to wind down after a mornings shooting too, doesn't feel

I'm 30 and have avoided drinking in pubs for about 7 yr now . Saying that I am an unsociable twat

The pubs/bars round here are shite, so that leaves brussels up the road for a decent drink, which is a bit of hassle...........so it's the house these days........

I do miss a nice country pub.....

Edited by Accip74

Back garden with a few beers burning some wood cany whack it n no one to tell you time to leave

aye and ya can smoke yer brains oot. :laugh: fook them pubs....ya cant smoke cant curse dress code not a bit of wonder their closing.

very very rare i venture into a pub now, i have better things to be doing ;) last time i was in a pub was because i went to a friends court date and then pub afterwoulds but didnt drink or stay that long.. lost too much of my life already to drink so go to occasional gig and have couple beers on special occasions and thats it

A group of us try to go out once a month we always end up in the same pub for last 2 hours of the night take up the whole back room great banter. Roll on the 6th of june when its common riding and it is in the pub for 6.30am for a breakfast cider

• Like 1

dont mind a glass of lager at home cant drink out a tin dont mind the odd glass of wine and a brandy now n again... have a blow out round the pubs every 6 week or so --you cant beat a good night round the pubs in good company even if it is heavy on the pocket...

• Like 2

Don't mind drinking in a pub with good company and plenty of space but I can't stand noisy, standing room only type pubs with music so loud you have to shout to make yourself heard to your mate who's only stood two feet away from you..

Don't mind drinking in a pub with good company and plenty of space but I can't stand noisy, standing room only type pubs with music so loud you have to shout to make yourself heard to your mate who's only stood two feet away from you..

Like the Crown in Tenby with a band 2 feet behind you? :laugh:

I just took sixteen steps ~ took me seconds, obviously. All my Dogs came with me. Happily milling around me. No leads or cares.

I poured myself This beauty. Cost me cents to make it. And wandered back in here with it.

P4300148TN_zps21283832.jpg

Now, the Dogs are all laying, snoozing again, in perfect peace. I'm enjoying simply a better pint than money can buy, in town. I have my computer, and thus you lot, for company.

Pub? Call a cab. F**ker will get here when he does. €10.00 / ten minute run into town. No Dogs allowed in the cab. I don't like people around my Dogs anyway. And nor do I like being apart from my Dogs.

God knows who'll be in the pub. If anyone. Probably wouldn't talk much to them anyway. I honestly tend to last less than two pints, in town. Then I want a cab. €10.00 back!

Dunno. Pub used to be my life line. Had to go down there and chew some fat. Yet, I had a computer then .....

Anyway, I'm waffling! :laugh: Far too much of this excellent home brew!

I think a decade plus, on the wagon, got me out of the pub habit. (What put me on the wagon changed me too)

So, now I'm just used to my own company. I have beautiful beer, right here, almost free. And simply getting to a pub is extortionately expensive ~ never mind what they charge once I'm there!

Naah. Pubs? About on a par with British bus shelters, to me, these days.

:icon_redface: Sorry. Now I'd better f**k off to Netflix! :laugh:

• Like 1

I love pubs i just dont like beer :D .....Not these trendy pubs full of dickheads but i feel quite at home with a glass of orange in a proper old east end pub full of tradition and characters......if im feeling really adventurous i might even venture onto a nice bottle of red wine it dont go down too well with the spit and sawdust mob snarling into their pints but i dont care i like the social side of pubs more than the drink......that said im probably not in a pub more than once a week and cant remember the last time i had a drink indoors......come to think of it i cant remember the last time i had a drink full stop !

Like the Crown in Tenby with a band 2 feet behind you? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: That was different mate, we were sat outside smoking most of the night, it was only when we started getting pissed we went inside! :D

There is a place nearby that just sells Bitter, Mild and Lager. A few spirits and something for the women. No till, the money is on the back counter. No juckbox or fruit machine and always a roaring fire in the winter. Be careful if you sit down, coz you'll be in someones place.

sounds like my mates house :D:D

if im in a pub theses days im drinking coke or orange because im driving but a soft drink costs as much as a pint of larger in some places and when you see the shite folk talk when leathered you wonder what shite these taxi drivers put up with