Pub Or House

I have never been a big pub fan ... All them people rammed into a few rooms jostling to get a drink ... drunk people talking shit ... Strangers trying to start a conversation with you ...,youngsters that turn into a two can van dam after a sniff of beer ... I did used to enjoy a couple of pints on a Sunday afternoon but I find myself more and more choosing to stay in the house or sit in the garden having chat and drink with my neighbour ... I can't remember the last time I whent to a pub for a drink ... Am I the only one that would rather have a drink in the house than go out ? .........

• Like 2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't drink at home, just doesn't work for me. For me drinking is a social thing. And in my mind anyone that sits at home and gets pissed up alone needs to seriously consider what the fucks going on?

I'm not a drinker so kinda out of place anyway.   But there's nothing better than an hour in good company at a lovely country pub. Good way to wind down after a mornings shooting too, doesn't feel

I'm 30 and have avoided drinking in pubs for about 7 yr now . Saying that I am an unsociable twat

I have never been a big pub fan ... All them people rammed into a few rooms jostling to get a drink ... drunk people talking shit ... Strangers trying to start a conversation with you ...,youngsters that turn into a two can van dam after a sniff of beer ... I did used to enjoy a couple of pints on a Sunday afternoon but I find myself more and more choosing to stay in the house or sit in the garden having chat and drink with my neighbour ... I can't remember the last time I whent to a pub for a drink ... Am I the only one that would rather have a drink in the house than go out ? .........

nope i do the same, but i do venture up the pub now and again but those visits are getting less and less frequent, carling 3.30 a pint. 20 cans in morrisons is a tenner, no brainer :laugh:

We go out roughly once a month as a shift from work have a few beers a good laugh and maybe something to eat , but the rest of the time I prefer too drink in the. House

I'm not a drinker so kinda out of place anyway. :laugh:

But there's nothing better than an hour in good company at a lovely country pub. Good way to wind down after a mornings shooting too, doesn't feel right if we don't go to the pub for a few drinks and snacks with the dogs after a mornings rough shooting.

• Like 4

I try and get to the pub 2 or 3 times a month when the missus is off work so we can have dinner there and thats only because they do some mighty fine grub and too early for the bingers :) and the only other times is the missus familys doo's which luckily enough I swerved 1 weekend with having the shits and not having a baby sitter :)

im 26 (27 in a 2months) and would rather take a walk down the canal on my own in the pissing down rain than be stood in a pub with x amount of people I have nothing in common with (drinking and 9/10 football)

• Like 1

i dont drink that much but do like the odd pint if i go to the pub now i go soon as it opens have 2-3 pints and walk home.this way only people in are old kids reading the paper cant beat it other than that i might sit in the back yard with the dogs and have a can or 2 after graft.

pubs are full of tossers who think there iron mike

House.

Me folks weren't pub people and i'm not either. Having said that, I don't think you can beat the taste of a pint of real Ale from a pub. Bottle/Tinned Ale comes nowhere close.

There is a place nearby that just sells Bitter, Mild and Lager. A few spirits and something for the women. No till, the money is on the back counter. No juckbox or fruit machine and always a roaring fire in the winter. Be careful if you sit down, coz you'll be in someones place.

Proper pub. I'm not really sure why it's still going TBH. The Bass is spot on though, maybe thats it. :yes: