Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

I feel a need to point out again . islam has invaded colonised and taken over turkey, Iraq ,Syria ,north Africa ,Egypt , Afghanistan Indonesia ,Pakistan etc. and more recently in the 70s Iran and Lebanon and today is in the process of taking over Nigeria, U.K ,Europe ,Burma Thailand etc. . Its proverbial that islam does this to non Islamic countries throughout Islamic history its proverbial that the Koran hadith sira command this though the sunna which is Muhammad's perfect example so unless something changes we will inevitably end up as dimmies (third class citizens ) ...islam users everything in war including the womb....countries never go back to any other religion or not (atheist) after its become Islamic in history unless you do what Spain did .........halal is just one money making part( like banking etc etc. ) of us complying to (Islamic)sharia law .......

Indeed, the big experiment will end in one almighty shit storm, probably another world war.

Makes you wonder though, there must be some high up politicians that really hate this country so much that they would allow this shit to happen in the first place!

Most of them are loaded and live totally detached from the rest of us. No matter what happens they will not be affected as it won't touch their highly guarded estates or gated community and their villas in the likes of Monaco etc.

They are spineless self serving scum who have nothing but contempt for the likes of us.

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

Just to bring us up to date, I received this reply from Subway this morning.............................

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to write.

Absolutely nothing has changed, bacon and ham aren’t going anywhere.Customers have many choices as to which store they want to visit since there are over 1700 SUBWAY® stores in the UK and Ireland. The small proportion of Halal specific menu stores that carry Halal-approved turkey-based ham and bacon, have been around since 2007.

Thanks Again,

SUBWAY®

So, it looks like this thread should actually have been called "Subway have already removed pork products"

Edited by Blackbriar

Its not even halal chicken tho, they're lieing to get muslims to eat in their places, you cant have stunned halal, most muslims are so f***ing thick they know nothing about their own religious rules

I feel a need to point out again . islam has invaded colonised and taken over turkey, Iraq ,Syria ,north Africa ,Egypt , Afghanistan Indonesia ,Pakistan etc. and more recently in the 70s Iran and Lebanon and today is in the process of taking over Nigeria, U.K ,Europe ,Burma Thailand etc. . Its proverbial that islam does this to non Islamic countries throughout Islamic history its proverbial that the Koran hadith sira command this though the sunna which is Muhammad's perfect example so unless something changes we will inevitably end up as dimmies (third class citizens ) ...islam users everything in war including the womb....countries never go back to any other religion or not (atheist) after its become Islamic in history unless you do what Spain did .........halal is just one money making part( like banking etc etc. ) of us complying to (Islamic)sharia law .......

Indeed, the big experiment will end in one almighty shit storm, probably another world war.

Makes you wonder though, there must be some high up politicians that really hate this country so much that they would allow this shit to happen in the first place!

There will never be a world war against islam (at least not involving europe) as we would need leaders who would have the heart to do it, and we will never have that.

A takeaway in our local town has hal hal written in big letters over the door and people still use it, indeed its packed, sub way wont change its mind cos people wont boycott it.

I dont blame the goverment or even muslims, I blame the British people who have no fight or values left in them.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2

Some Nandos are halal too.

All very well them saying some are, some are not. I do not want to have to check their website before eating there, so just wont bother using Subway, Pizza Express or Nandos any more.

Isn't it bound to happen that well be taken over simply by the amount of kids they have compare to other religions? Surely those in control must see that and be abit worried or have some sort of care. Think they just think nothing can be done without having some victim card thrown at em. So they are hoping to befriend the Muslims n what not and hope the next lot are a moderate kind. War will happen sooner or later surely.

How great would it be to hear a food chain or shop etc saying they refuse to sell any Muslim products? Many yrs ago up in a pub we were at a party and there was sausage rolls n cocktail sausages put on for every one, well this local woman marches in with what looks like a bigger Filipino, he was offered some grub being nice and said no thanks I'm Muslim. Well he got pelted with sausages till he left.

How great would it be to hear a food chain or shop etc saying they refuse to sell any Muslim products? Many yrs ago up in a pub we were at a party and there was sausage rolls n cocktail sausages put on for every one, well this local woman marches in with what looks like a bigger Filipino, he was offered some grub being nice and said no thanks I'm Muslim. Well he got pelted with sausages till he left.

What if take-aways had to display on the door "All our meat products are halal" ? Or if supermarkets had to keep all the halal 'food' in one location, clearly labelled ? Then you'd have a clear, informed choice, and that is, after all, what has been taken away.

I believe that Denmark has recently banned all ritual slaughter (both halal and kosher) on animal welfare grounds, and that New Zealand are close to doing the same.

Maybe that's the way forward? Get the anti's and the tree-huggers on the case ! :laugh:

Isn't it bound to happen that well be taken over simply by the amount of kids they have compare to other religions? Surely those in control must see that and be abit worried or have some sort of care. Think they just think nothing can be done without having some victim card thrown at em. So they are hoping to befriend the Muslims n what not and hope the next lot are a moderate kind. War will happen sooner or later surely.

Didn't Churchill say something along the lines of 'appeasement is like feeding a crocodile, in the hope that it will eat you last' ?