Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette :laugh:

Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.

I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told them I wasn't a Mussie and I didn't want to eat their shitty halal crap. I was asked to leave :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 14

I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told them I wasn't a Mussie and I didn't want to eat their shitty halal crap. I was asked to leave :laugh: :laugh:

Better using a serviette than a foot long

As Neil diamond sings, money talks but it can't sing and dance and it can't walk.

Well, MY MONEY CERTAINLY CAN WALK.........to anywhere other than Subway. Read this at lunchtime today and immediately threw my Subway points card in the bin. I will never spend another penny in any Subway shop.

we need to start fitting in with the muslims its their country....oh wait

You were telling me your well disappointed to hear this.....you enjoy a good foot long.

If you want to look out for the 'halal' symbol at take-aways and cafe's, this (or something very similar) is what it looks like.............

حلال

.............so now you know what to avoid ! (It will probably be tucked away in a corner in tiny print)

you went far enough :D