For All You Twisted Muttafukkas Out There

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, he didn't die comfortably? So what? He blew a young womans guts out and watched her being buried alive. Ye think she went out on a soft, fluffy cloud?   F**k him.

I don't know why the authorities seem to have such a problem, with these lethal injections ?   Auld Harold Shipman would have jabbed that cruel fecker dead,.. in double quick time...no messing...  

Why don't they just use a shotgun or large cal pistol? Cheap, humane and very difficult to f**k up. I mean, you're executing someone deemed unworthy of life in society, why does it have to be quiet an

As a result of the manner of Lockett’s death, Oklahoma has now suspended the execution of Charles Warner, who was convicted of raping and killing 11-month-old Adrianna Waller in 1997. Warner was living with the child’s mother at the time: he denied the charge.

Suspended!!! He raped and murdered an 11 month old baby and the state is concerned about the humaneness of his killing? LOL

it was a rough ending for the bollix,it wasnt a spin on the ferris wheel for that poor girl they buried alive either,he gave it......he got it......end of story..................NEXTTTTT!!!!

• Like 1

Their are one or two other arseholes I wouldn't mind seeing shuffle of in the same way , Lee Rigbys killers wouldn't be far from the front ...absolutely no sympathy what so ever ..in fact it might be a good deterrent , murder some one & go out screaming yourself . :yes:

Their are one or two other arseholes I wouldn't mind seeing shuffle of in the same way , Lee Rigbys killers wouldn't be far from the front ...absolutely no sympathy what so ever ..in fact it might be a good deterrent , murder some one & go out screaming yourself . :yes:

they need publicly executed by hanging then disembowelment whilst they're swinging for all to see

Regardless of this mans crimes if a government can take a life for a life then the least they could do is make it swift and painless. He might've been an animal but the rest if us are not !

the other c**t raped and then murdered an 11 month old baby girl.

i hope the b*****d is brought to deaths door every day for the next 20 years and brought back. killing that boy isn't enough.

Some thing's even a Honey badger won't eat. This guy was scum to be sure. But the Okies sure made a mess of his execution. Well at least they closed the curtains when they realized it wasn't going well. That helped the observers a little I think.

ATB

:hmm: I don't know why the authorities seem to have such a problem, with these lethal injections ?

Auld Harold Shipman would have jabbed that cruel fecker dead,.. in double quick time...no messing...

Personaly,..a bullet, in the back of the head, would be a far better and more positive final solution.... :thumbs:

I read a book ages ago and it spoke about the lethal injection. It isn't a peaceful death that folk think it is. It's actually a punishment in its own right. The one I read was 2 jags, think this new one is 3. First jag paralyses the body giving the impression the person is dead but he is very much conscious but frozen. The second is mostly salt based and burns like f**k the minute it hits the vein. The guy will be screaming in agony inside but nothing will be shown. It burns all the way to the heart where he dies of heart failure. It sounds like this guys vein exploded when this jag hit the vein so the solution would have took longer to reach the heart. The government could easily give them an over doze of pain relief like vets do to animals to PTS but they don't want that, they want them to suffer without causing stress to those witnessing it. Very clever I think :thumbs:

:hmm: I don't know why the authorities seem to have such a problem, with these lethal injections ?

Auld Harold Shipman would have jabbed that cruel fecker dead,.. in double quick time...no messing...

Personaly,..a bullet, in the back of the head, would be a far better and more positive final solution.... :thumbs:

I read a book ages ago and it spoke about the lethal injection. It isn't peaceful death that folk think it is. It's actually a punishment in its own right. The one I read was 2 jags, think this new one is 3. First jag paralyses the body giving the impression the person is dead but he is very much conscious but frozen. The second is mostly salt based and burns like f**k the minute it hits the vein. The guy will be screaming in agony inside but nothing will be shown. It burns all the way to the heart where he dies of heart failure. It sounds like this guys vein exploded when this jag hit the vein so the solution would have took longer to reach the heart. The government could easily give them an over doze of pain relief like vets do to animals to PTS but they don't want that, they want them to suffer without causing stress to those witnessing it. Very clever I think :thumbs:

never knew that,prob bullet to back of head would be quicker+ cheeper then, or like you say make the cu@ts suffer like the black bloke did, but look at the crime he did :yes: