For Swap , S200 And Stealth ,

Up for swap.............................................

One or the other or both.......................................................

6 week old s200 , single shot, custom welsh bolt or can change to carbon insert if your not welsh. Also the Standard bolt , stock removal tool,fill adapter , custom carbon silencer with unf adapter and nikko mount master 4 x 40 ..............................................................

A 1998 gunpower mk1 stealth , customised and tuned by me , shoots 11 with a 16 grn I have original spacers to take a little higher but that's up to you as it may push legal limit with a heavier pellet , has full wooden custom grip and butt plate , gel cheek piece and bottle sleeve , I've opened the silencer and wadded it out with rollers and spacers so it actually works as a silencer , great condition for year 16 years old and still shooting well,the few paint chips that where on the bottle have been painted over. Can supply original stock and butt plate scopes are 3-9x40 ags. Fill adapter and best fittings adapter for normal whips. ..........................................................

I'm basically looking for a decent .177 for hft will swap both guns for the right gun ........................,.....,...,...................

Must be able to travel to me in South Wales as I'm in plaster for a few weeks after plate removal..............

post-94013-139884915919_thumb.jpg

post-94013-139884917289_thumb.jpg

No mate I'd rather not post with all that's been happening lately , if you want to sort a courier out and take the risk I could pack it all down and package it , but I'd need to empty the bottle of air before hand so you'd need to be able to fill it your end when it arrives.