Benelli Vinci Aftermarket Parts?

Had my Benelli Vinci Since July 13, really like it (looks hideous without the extension tube on)

I've been looking for aftermarket parts, bolt handles, bolt release buttons etc, but I'd have more luck finding hens teeth! :wallbash:

Has anybody else had any luck finding aftermarket parts for them??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CaseyJack123
      I’ve been thinking of getting a gun license, my criminal record and mental health record are clean, but my mother(the house I want to keep the gun) has a criminal record from 20 years ago, will this effect my application 
    • By J3rry87
      Dear Forum Members,
      I am looking for info about my fathers shotgun. He has a Ward & Sons gun, used it for hunting but it has been damaged a few months ago (on the stock) and now we are wondering what to do with it. Other than that damage it is in a really good condition (barrel, trigger, etc). He had the idea to get a new stock for it but based on my research there is not much of a chance to do that.
      My questions:
      what kind of gun is it exactly? is there any value to it? Could we sell it? You can find pictures about it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tG4E1Juv5OjTNgrzvav6V9MnnWBhHjG_
      I appreciate any advice, thank you very much and Merry Christmas!
      Best,
      Adam 
    • By FULL CHOKE
      Browning teague chokes I have 3 they are a modified a 5/8 a and a 3/8  these are invector 
      £25 each as new 
    • By Rock_Monkey
      Evening folks,  long time target rifle shooter at county level and just getting into Both sporting and game shooting with shotguns.  Whilst trawling the second hand racks of the local dealers came across this beauty and snapped it up as it was in good condition and I thought perfect as a mixed gun for a little pigeon shooting and clays here and there.  
      Thing is the shop owner and his gunsmith had no idea what maker it was and the previous seller had called it a “finito” which was actually the final proof mark from the Italian proof house.
       So it’s down on my certificate as an unknown 12gauge and I’ve got this little worm eating me up as to what maker it actually is.  
      I’ve attached a few pics and I believe the star in a Shield below the barrel release and on he base of the barrels is the only non proof mark on it.  
      Many furher info you lovely folks can provide would be awesome.
       Thus far I know it’s an Italian proof from the Gardonne/Brescia proofing house and dated 1978.
      Whatever the outcome it fits great and I seem to be getting plenty of pigeons and clays in the bag so even if it’s a pile of junk I’m not fussed. 
      Thanks in advance for any helpful info.
      looking forward to loads more posting and discussions as I get further into field sports. 

• Guest vin
      By Guest vin
      Hello, Chaps.
       I have been told by the landowners and keepers where I do most of my Pest Control etc. I need to get my FAC to go forward into the future.
      I have permissions to shoot on various land, But I'm a traditionalist and prefer to work the ferrets and dogs etc. ( I remove thousands per year ). I do pest control for a living and I am fully insured, qualified etc in all these departments. I recently went on a job to shoot some rabbits with a gentleman I know and he used his 17 HMR, I will never use a Rapid 7 again.lol. 
      The time has now come for me to take the next step and get my FAC. I intend to go for a 22 Rimmy and 1st of all a 17 HMR.
      This is the bit I'm sort of stuck on etc.... I do not want to join some local gun club and spend all my time shooting at targets on a range with posh people talking about facts and figures. I fully understand the need for knowledge and competency, safety etc. But I have no time for new friends and social circles in my life at the moment.
      IS there anyone local to me who would be kind enough to offer me some guidance and mentorship through the process of getting all my paperwork and equipment sorted etc. In return, I will make it worth your while either financially or with some sport on my land with me etc. I'm in Rotherham S.yorks. I have access to land local, but my main bulks of permissions are on the Yorkshire Dales.
       Kindest of regards
       Vin.