• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

I swear to god if that ever happened to my dog, I'd hunt the top brass of the charity involved and cut them into pieces. Absolute disgrace, I hope by the death of your we dog that this is the tipping point of that rspca shitehawks and it's closed down and investigated. And criminal charges brought against them. And to think today that over here there was a march in support against cruelty to animals sponsored by the uspca what another joke. They are all a law onto them selves

• Like 2

seen it on fb, not at all surprised as its not the first time this kind of thing has been done by rspca... remember the wild eagle seized by rspca that was being rehabilitated after it was injured... well from what i recall bird was nearly ready for re-release until rspca got it and their "expert care" killed it

• Like 3

Guys ....!!!

With all due respect ....! Dy's original post, here, could certainly benefit from the odd comma and full stop.

Please; Before lashing up what might have appeared that way for any number of reasons, might it not help the cause if it were first punctuated?

I'm afraid punctuation is a personal weak spot, with me. I can't help there. But .....

And, Dy: What can I say, mate? :no:

Yep agree... I have spent half hour trying to work out what's happened & was just going to post myself as I am struggling to work out what's gone on

BUMP.

Don't have Facebook to share but 100% get this in the papers. I would put your complaint in writing to both the police and RSPCA and await their response first though, then you have evidence so to speak, and it will be on headed paper with no getting away from it. Be interesting to see what they say as there is no excuse for an act like this.

• Like 1

Guys ....!!!

With all due respect ....! Dy's original post, here, could certainly benefit from the odd comma and full stop.

Please; Before lashing up what might have appeared that way for any number of reasons, might it not help the cause if it were first punctuated?

I'm afraid punctuation is a personal weak spot, with me. I can't help there. But .....

"With all due respect" the guys put up a picture of his dog in a plastic bag that was taken from his home healthy and your moaning about commas and full stops?

Mate I was lost for words when I seen that picture the first question was how could it even happen that these dogs got anywhere near your dog while in their custody. How can other dogs get near your other injured dogs while in their custody and why are the police not acting sounds f***ing mental to me. I'm sure you'll push to get everything done you can about it and I wish you all the best without knowing the inns and ours your dog looked well in that picture and to get in back in a bag mauled to death while in a animal welfare charity's custody is rediculous.

• Like 2

Guys ....!!!

"With all due respect" the guys put up a picture of his dog in a plastic bag that was taken from his home healthy and your moaning about commas and full stops?

Mate I was lost for words when I seen that picture the first question was how could it even happen that these dogs got anywhere near your dog while in their custody. How can other dogs get near your other injured dogs while in their custody and why are the police not acting sounds f*****g mental to me. I'm sure you'll push to get everything done you can about it and I wish you all the best without knowing the inns and ours your dog looked well in that picture and to get in back in a bag mauled to death while in a animal welfare charity's custody is rediculous.

Grant, all I think he means is that make the subject clear and easy to read, and understand. That's all. It was just a helpful bit of advice from one of our own....that might help get the message that's been put across that little bit clearer.... :thumbs: He's on our side matey...

On another note, there's a couple of various organisations that do log complaints against the RSPCA, would it be worth contacting them too., if you already haven't. :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic