• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Dymented driving to work this morning listening to radio Lincs, and they mentioned some dogs had died in a rescue kennel fire near Bourne

Y.I.S Leeview

i saw the dogs in December and have asked for a further visit so far they have not replied at all its been 2 weeks

you still not heard owt dym?

its been adjourned till later this year bud did request a visit so i can check the dogs out not heard nothing now from the rspca or there solicitor or the police for over 3 weeks regarding it so i think there hiding something again

Probably trying to get some condition on your dogs, for an animal welfare charity they havent got a clue how to keep animals

• Like 1

had 2 lads from the rspca knock the door thursday dinner time looking for donations cheeky twats. the misses dealt with them because i was out she said she couldnt donate anything as i didnt like them. she said it was something to do with dogs dying in there care and other things.

the fookers asked what time she was expecting me back as they wanted a word with me. she told them i would be in about 6.30 that evening and they said they would call back. i got in a 5.20 and and she told me about there visit anyway i thought nothing of it. 10 to 7 there was a knock on the door and it was the 2 cheeky twats for earlier trying there luck gain this time with me for a donation after the misses had told them they were not welcome earlier that day.

they shouldnt be allowed to go round tapping doors asking for donations imo.

• Like 3

dont know how you kept so calm mate -red mist would have descended on me and i would have got myself in bother ---well done you pal for not giving in to temptation as it must be killing you inside -billy

• Like 1

In an encounter with a couple of "inspectors" a few years back, one of them dropped their note book........I picked it up after they left, f***ing hell that made for some riveting reading !!

"Cat spotted in window of no.18.....appeared to be meowing in a distressed way.........checked back later, cat was gone!!"

f***ing brilliant !!

• Like 6

In an encounter with a couple of "inspectors" a few years back, one of them dropped their note book........I picked it up after they left, f***ing hell that made for some riveting reading !!

"Cat spotted in window of no.18.....appeared to be meowing in a distressed way.........checked back later, cat was gone!!"

f***ing brilliant !!

Do you still have it? That could've been good plastered all over social media

f***ing brilliant !!

:laugh::laugh:

Priceless fecking tubes..

Perhaps the initial thought of RCPCA was started with good intentions..

Now its all got out of hand..

Hang in there DY :thumbs:

• Like 1

I remember back in the late 60's complaints about the RSPCA, its amazing how they get away with it. Cover ups all the way. Its unbelievable the amount of land and property they own. The idiot do gooders that work for them who dont have a clue. Wishing you all the luck in the world to get the b*****ds.

• Like 1

I have been telling folk for years about how crap the RSPCA is perhaps the message is getting through as i am frequently saying on twitter and FB to friends once they realise what they are like they stop donating. They should be shut down with immediate effect.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

11000_929704987062390_76952994788037511710985041_929704977062391_21087781672409110552365_929704970395725_564822564885648

Any news on this? Ive only just seen it and im totally gob smacked. Best of luck in future with it!!

Nothing new as of yet should be some time june/july ect if they can fit me in so i am told These photos are from the rspca video They claim the dogs were used for fighting , This is what they sent back to us notice the condition before and after on the plummer terrier that's after just a day in there care

10365310_929704990395723_875284790436159

• IanB unpinned this topic